If a Black Girl says she only dates White Dudes does that make her a #@*! ?

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by blakep267

I mean it's cool to have a pref. but she's dissing black men. Her father was a black man. So unless something he did affected her in a major way, that's a slap in the face to him. I'd never say black women arent good enough when compared tO other women, because my mom was black

Is she though? How is that a slap in the face to her dad? This is confusing to me

because for a black chick to say white guys are better and she was birthed from a black man is a slap in the face.

who cares. we don't need her to "come home" shes a clown.  They can have her.  Thats what other races say when their women mess with us

Originally Posted by MonStar1

who cares. we don't need her to "come home" shes a clown.  They can have her.  Thats what other races say when their women mess with us
True dat .

A lot of judging in here, while their are black guys who only date white girls.

Double standards

Op's avy is 
pimp.gif

img

I want to take a bite out of it !

Originally Posted by quik1987

Double standards

But that's not the scenario that was presented now is it?
laugh.gif
MonStar I was trying to say what you said in a nice way,but I feel the same damn way.

It's not the issue of her dating white people. It's the issue of her saying white men are better and thats where the problem lies.

Everyone has their preferences when it comes to the opposite sex but to exclude one race or say one race is inferior is stupid imo

Originally Posted by quik1987

Double standards

With me I feel the same way about anybody that refuses to date their own race. I feel something is wrong somewhere cause at the end of the day you are a part of that group. I'm not saying you can only date within that group but to exclude all of those that are similar I just can't co sign that. Besides that do what you do. Really don't care either way bit that is the only time I have a problem with IR dating. Like others said for me as long as you look good and don't get on my nerves I'll see what its hitting for relationship wise. Now sex just have the right body and we in bidness word to Lebron

^

It's the same with white dudes as well. I've seen girls around my way get called N word lovers because they date black guys when those same white dudes date outside of their race. At the end of the day it boils down to bitterness. Their mad she won't mess with them while dudes from another race are tearing it up.

I was smashing this black chick from bk many years ago and the resentment I got from dudes in her building was hilarious. I just told one of the guys that at the end of the day I'm hittin that in ways you wish you could but it's to much fresh ripe box out there for the picking to be stressing over me smashing a girl he couldn't smash

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Although I have my preferences, I don't have exclusions.

I hate when people make rules about dating and then complain about being single.
This right here...

Only exclusion i make is ugly... and even that gets voided when i'm twisted
smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

You can add Indian girls that only date white dudes or black dudes to the list.
30t6p3b.gif

Hope they develop AIDS

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

She's not a +%!$ because she prefers white men,everyone has preferences and that's just hers. No big deal. She's a %#!!% because she's ignorant in actually thinking that one type of men is better than the rest.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

She's not a +%!$ because she prefers white men,everyone has preferences and that's just hers. No big deal. She's a %#!!% because she's ignorant in actually thinking that one type of men is better than the rest.

See, in this context, the C word would be more applicable than the S word.

/still confused

Originally Posted by Savraj1

30t6p3b.gif

Hope they develop AIDS
woooooooow.
Can't imagine why a bitter dude like you couldn't change their mind.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Savraj1

30t6p3b.gif

Hope they develop AIDS
woooooooow.
Can't imagine why a bitter dude like you couldn't change their mind.

Normally, I'm of the mentality  to let that bird fly. But when a girl degrades me in public, I'm obviously going to have some spite.

Back
Top Bottom