If a Black Girl says she only dates White Dudes does that make her a #@*! ?

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by Pepper

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

She's self hating and lets pray to god that she doesnt reproduce. Those kids will Will grow up messed up. I have seen this happen so many times and its not pretty. You feel sorry for the kids b\c they were born into that madness. 

Can someone explain to me how one can hate themselves because you date  outside of your race?
No. She isnt self hating b\c she dates outside her race. She is self hating b\c she said one race is better than the other and she is not apart of the so called better race. Date who ever you want, but she is projecting her own inadequacies on a group of men and trying to use another race as a means to fill that void that she is missing. 
But how do you even know? Do you know she's dating white men to "fill that void"? No.
We don't know how she grew up or where. For all we BOTH know she could have excellent self esteem with priorities and goals.
Ignorant for the opinion? Yes
Does her opinion make it seem as though she has a resonating hate for African Americans? Sure. We could try to argue that.
Does she HATE herself because she made that opinion? That's a stretch, the correlation between the two I can't see.

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by BadKarma

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

There it is. I wouldn't associate myself with a chick of any race that only dates one race.
eyes.gif
Especially the White Chicks who specifically dates Black guys .
They usually end up with stds or kids .
I'm sorry, did you really just say that? White girls who specifically date black guys usually end up with STDs or kids. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The ones who strictly date Black Men are always the ones who are into Hip Hop  , Athletes etc.
What other reason would White Chicks want to date Black Men ?
Status .

her reasoning is off for why she dates only white men. but if that's who she prefers, then so be it.

Men of a certain race who's trying to get a woman who shares their heritage get upset if she doesn't prefer HIM.

oh.

some of ya'll egos really seeping through.

Especially the White Chicks who specifically dates Black guys .
They usually end up with stds or kids .
I'm sorry, did you really just say that? White girls who specifically date black guys usually end up with STDs or kids. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The ones who strictly date Black Men are always the ones who are into Hip Hop  , Athletes etc.
Status .
Oh, I don't know, maybe because they are attracted to them.  There are attractive, intelligent, non pro-athlete, musically diverse black men who date white chicks.   And everyone I know who had ever contracted an STD, male and female, black and white all got it from a white person.  

eek.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Status .
Oh, I don't know, maybe because they are attracted to them.  There are attractive, intelligent, non pro-athlete, musically diverse black men who date white chicks.   And everyone I know who had ever contracted an STD, male and female, black and white all got it from a white person.  

Not sure if srs

Status .
Oh, I don't know, maybe because they are attracted to them.  There are attractive, intelligent, non pro-athlete, musically diverse black men who date white chicks.   And everyone I know who has ever contracted an STD, male and female, black and white all got it from a white person.  

Not sure if srs
Dead serious.

Originally Posted by kickstart

What word is being censored out? The context of the sentences isn't helping me decipher properly.
laugh.gif

lol I was trying to figure it out too. I dunno.

Everyone has their personal preferences.

She's wrong for saying white guys are better as everyone should be treated equal.

But if she prefers the white mambas then let that ebony and ivory loving happen

I see white chicks that prefer the black cobra over the white boys. A lot of white dudes get hurt but if that's their personal preference who cares. It's not that serious

It's sad that she's brainwashed to think one race is better than another but if she's happy with white dudes let her cook

Some of my boys say I hype up light skin chicks and call me a light supremacist jokingly but I know what I like. Light isn't "better" but it's just my personal preference

I mean it's cool to have a pref. but she's dissing black men. Her father was a black man. So unless something he did affected her in a major way, that's a slap in the face to him. I'd never say black women arent good enough when compared tO other women, because my mom was black

People will have their opinions. Best to live life for you and #$!* what everyone thinks. If she only dates white dudes thats her, but later on in life she'll bang other $*%!**. Never say never. Look back in life when you were a kid saying ill never do that then years later you are doing it. You might hate something now but later on in life you'll change. Change is the only constant in life. Just live in the moment.

I dunno...

but if a white girl says she only messes with black guys, bet your bottom dollar she gonna be labelled a @%%+
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Although I have my preferences, I don't have exclusions.

I hate when people make rules about dating and then complain about being single.
This right here...

Only exclusion i make is ugly... and even that gets voided when i'm twisted
smokin.gif

Those kind of things I believe are better off left not said. If people prefer to date a different ethinicity over others that's fine. But just don't go about town proclaiming it to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom