If Aaron Rodgers does the impossible (MVP,SB, SBMVP,16-0)...

Rodgers on the other hand, about 1 1/2.

Double that at minimum.

Dudes 2008 stats were nothing to sneeze at and 2009 he was killing too with an absolutely awful OL. Did everything he could against Warner and the Cards

[table][tr][td]SEASON[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]GP[/td][td]CMP[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]CMP%[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]TD[/td][td]LNG[/td][td]INT[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]RAT[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td][/td][td]16[/td][td]341[/td][td]536[/td][td]63.6[/td][td]4,038[/td][td]7.53[/td][td]28[/td][td]71[/td][td]13[/td][td]6[/td][td]93.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td][/td][td]16[/td][td]350[/td][td]541[/td][td]64.7[/td][td]4,434[/td][td]8.20[/td][td]30[/td][td]83[/td][td]7[/td][td]8[/td][td]103.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td][/td][td]15[/td][td]312[/td][td]475[/td][td]65.7[/td][td]3,922[/td][td]8.26[/td][td]28[/td][td]86[/td][td]11[/td][td]2[/td][td]101.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td][/td][td]13[/td][td]305[/td][td]438[/td][td]69.6[/td][td]4,125[/td][td]9.42[/td][td]39[/td][td]93[/td][td]6[/td][td]3[/td][td]123.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td][td]60[/td][td]1343[/td][td]2,049[/td][td]65.5[/td][td]16,848[/td][td]8.22[/td][td]126[/td][td]93[/td][td]38[/td][td]22[/td][td]103.7[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Cleveland would put up a Rodgers banner where the bron one was at.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

You're not saying Joe is not the GOAT but you're implying he isn't since in your opinion Peyton is the GOAT. The GOAT would never let his team lose in a Super Bowl and unfortunately for Peyton he did. Honestly, "ifs" shouldn't be in the dictionary because you never see the flip side of that. We'll just have to see because right now this is all speculations. But here's a proven fact. Joe doesn't lose Super Bowls. 

At the end of the day choosing the GOAT QB is an opinion and personal preference... Tom's the GOAT, Peytons the GOAT, Joe is the GOAT, Elway is the GOAT, Unitis is the GOAT, Marino is the GOAT... People can make decent arguments for most all of these guys. 

I said Montana could certainly be argued and has one of the best arguments but at the end of the day not everyone is going to agree at this point.  No statement involving "So and so is the GOAT QB" can be passed off as FACT.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

You're not saying Joe is not the GOAT but you're implying he isn't since in your opinion Peyton is the GOAT. The GOAT would never let his team lose in a Super Bowl and unfortunately for Peyton he did. Honestly, "ifs" shouldn't be in the dictionary because you never see the flip side of that. We'll just have to see because right now this is all speculations. But here's a proven fact. Joe doesn't lose Super Bowls. 

At the end of the day choosing the GOAT QB is an opinion and personal preference... Tom's the GOAT, Peytons the GOAT, Joe is the GOAT, Elway is the GOAT, Unitis is the GOAT, Marino is the GOAT... People can make decent arguments for most all of these guys. 

I said Montana could certainly be argued and has one of the best arguments but at the end of the day not everyone is going to agree at this point.  No statement involving "So and so is the GOAT QB" can be passed off as FACT.
You obviously have a difficulty of understanding what I just wrote. But luckily for you, here's a break down. Never did I say Joe being the GOAT is a fact whatsoever. Did I? Please read my prior comment very carefully. The only FACT I clearly stated was that Joe doesn't lose Super Bowls. 

Wow ARodg really had been killing it for a few years
eek.gif

I guess he was flying under the radar a little bit in the two years following his debut because of all the Brett mess. But like I said, dude will go down as an all time great regardless . I want to see him fail bc i dont want his legacy to out shine TB12's
laugh.gif
But at this rate?
30t6p3b.gif

You obviously have a difficulty of understanding what I just wrote. But luckily for you, here's a break down. Never did I say Joe being the GOAT is a fact whatsoever. Did I? Please read my prior comment very carefully. The only FACT I clearly stated was that Joe doesn't lose Super Bowls. 

No, he still would have 2 more SBs to match the GOAT. If he does, then let's talk.

?? Not sure why condescending... Looks like you called Montana the GOAT and said anyone would need to at least match 4 SB's to even be able to talk about it................

Anyways, I don't even care really so if I misunderstood then fine, whatever. Moving on.

One more thing about NooEra's statement.

IMO u cant call him the GOAT until he has at least 3 SBs . Peyton is nowhere near the GOAT imo. Brady > Manning and no I dont think Brady is GOAT but hes top 3. Rodgers hasnt been doing it long enough. Brady and Manning been great for 10+ years . Rodgers on the other hand, about 1 1/2.
Yes Brady had 2 superbowls by the end of this run, which Rodgers may have the same amount in the same period as starter (refer to Rodgers chart I posted above.)

[table][tr][td]SEASON[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]GP[/td][td]CMP[/td][td]ATT[/td][td]CMP%[/td][td]YDS[/td][td]AVG[/td][td]TD[/td][td]LNG[/td][td]INT[/td][td]FUM[/td][td]RAT[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2001[/td][td][/td][td]15[/td][td]264[/td][td]413[/td][td]63.9[/td][td]2,843[/td][td]6.88[/td][td]18[/td][td]91[/td][td]12[/td][td]9[/td][td]86.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]2002[/td][td][/td][td]16[/td][td]373[/td][td]601[/td][td]62.1[/td][td]3,764[/td][td]6.26[/td][td]28[/td][td]49[/td][td]14[/td][td]5[/td][td]85.7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td][/td][td]16[/td][td]317[/td][td]527[/td][td]60.2[/td][td]3,620[/td][td]6.87[/td][td]23[/td][td]82[/td][td]12[/td][td]9[/td][td]85.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td][/td][td]16[/td][td]288[/td][td]474[/td][td]60.8[/td][td]3,692[/td][td]7.79[/td][td]28[/td][td]50[/td][td]14[/td][td]5[/td][td]92.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career
[/td][td][/td][td]63[/td][td]1242[/td][td]2015[/td][td]61.6[/td][td]13,919
[/td][td]6.9[/td][td]97[/td][td]91[/td][td]52[/td][td]4[/td][td]87.5[/td][/tr][/table]

Wow ARodg really had been killing it for a few years
eek.gif

I guess he was flying under the radar a little bit in the two years following his debut because of all the Brett mess. But like I said, dude will go down as an all time great regardless . I want to see him fail bc i dont want his legacy to out shine TB12's
laugh.gif
But at this rate?

Apology accepted.

Kidding. *Fist bump*
laugh.gif
  But yeah, don't mistake my posts in this thread as saying somehow Rodgers is already better (Career wise) than Brady or anything... Just having some fun dialogue about it. (Even though I admit I can't stand Tom regardless)

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by NooEra

IMO u cant call him the GOAT until he has at least 3 SBs .

A Super Bowl ring is a team effort. You're telling me that Troy Aikman > Dan Marino?
THIS.

I keep saying this to my dudes and then they dont know what to think. This season with the Colts win-less just supports the argument even more.

Okay if we basing this on SB rings then that bum Trent Dilfer > Dan Marino. Makes no sense
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No, he still would have 2 more SBs to match the GOAT. If he does, then let's talk.

Yes, I did call him the GOAT but did I say it was a FACT? No. But no worries, just a bit of misunderstanding. 
wink.gif

you nt doode (deadset newera every1) are absolute cornballs

stats aside

brady has the BEST FORM EVER, just watch his left hand when he throws....EVERYTIME

i own NT. brady the GOAT. his form is simply angelic....right next to MJ

what if tebow wins all his games and makes it to the superbowl to meet an undefeated packers team and wins? will he be considered the greatest?

He has not put in enough years of service to be considered the best ever. I am not sure why that question was even asked nor do I think anyone that answered yes isn't a prisoner of the moment.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

He has not put in enough years of service to be considered the best ever. I am not sure why that question was even asked nor do I think anyone that answered yes isn't a prisoner of the moment.

Three negatives in one sentence 
laugh.gif

I think a lot of people on here get caught up  in what they have seen in their lifetime. back in the day, less padding more pain, AND way less money. Not to mention far less pass happy rules in their favor. Is he the best right now? Sure.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Three negatives in one sentence 
laugh.gif

I think a lot of people on here get caught up  in what they have seen in their lifetime. back in the day, less padding more pain, AND way less money. Not to mention far less pass happy rules in their favor. Is he the best right now? Sure.
Done on purpose for emPHAsis.

Back
Top Bottom