If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

I'll watch.

Most of those types of videos I have watched were very broad about what went on behind the scenes. I want some details. :lol:

Just wild to think all of these folks in these "Black Greek" organizations have to live with these things on their conscious for the rest of their time on Earth.
What type of behind the scene stuff are you trying to find? Hazing stories or rituals? Pretty much all the ritual books are on the net.

:lol:

This was fantastic. Funny part is "Witchcraft":rofl:

White people juju. It's so funny as to how they christianized all of the slaves, calling such rituals of African descent savagery, paganism, and these mofo's are running around doing the same thing on the low!

they’re not doing the same thing. It’s a perversion of kemetic principles used for control over a population of stupid people.

D858DE42-26B9-4BA4-9041-DD12456AC9B0.jpeg

there not doing the same thing. It’s a perversion of kemetic principles used for control over a population of stupid people.

D858DE42-26B9-4BA4-9041-DD12456AC9B0.jpeg
The same thing that I was referring to, is not the usage of ATR's. I was stating that they were not behaving in the christian principle of monotheism, loyalty to Yaweh through Jesus, as they had forced upon African slaves.

Africans were not monotheist, as all ATR's are ancestral in origin.

I have not read the book that you've mentioned, but I'd be a bit curious on how the research was done for that reading, and why. This is not to say that these groups are not imitating the Kemetics, but if that reading does not understand that the Goddess was the origins of such? I'd be wary of the book and its findings.

Last edited:
The same thing that I was referring to, is not the usage of ATR's. I was stating that they were not behaving in the christian principle of monotheism, loyalty to Yaweh through Jesus, as they had forced upon African slaves.

Africans were not monotheist, as all ATR's are ancestral in origin.

I have not read the book that you've mentioned, but I'd be a bit curious on how the research was done for that reading, and how. This is not to say that these groups are not imitating the Kemetics, but if that reading does not understand that the Goddess was the origins of such? I'd be wary of the book and its findings.

Oh yeah I agree 100% which is why I can’t understand why black people in this country still worship “Jesus”. I mean I understand why but it’s actually sad.

also the book is just one of many examples of how ancient traditions have been stolen. If you’re familiar with hermetic principle it’s actually the teachings of what you would refer to as Thoth or tehuti.

Oh yeah I agree 100% which is why I can’t understand why black people in this country still worship “Jesus”. I mean I understand why but it’s actually sad.

also the book is just one of many examples of how ancient traditions have been stolen. If you’re familiar with hermetic principle it’s actually the teachings of what you would refer to as Thoth or tehuti.
Actually, I am Kemetic, studying such and then able to speak some Ancient Egyptian as well. Moustafa Gadalla has taught me quite a few things in regard to understanding the tradition.

Here's a book I recommend in regard to a more complete understanding of what was going down, and what was really stolen by them...

1614025594826.png

Not surprising. As I mentioned before, all that stuff is creepy to me, including fraternities, which derive from masonry.

Here's one of those renouncing videos that I mentioned earlier. I like this one bc dude is very clear and thorough.

I respect their decision and motives; can’t go against your personal beliefs.

What else that you learned about these rituals surprised you?

One thing that surprised me is that there is hazing in the medical field. Nurses have a tradition often referred to as “Nurses eat their young.” I had no knowledge of this practice among nurses before I started working on this film. We interviewed a woman who talked candidly about how harshly she was treated during her first year of hazing and was put through the paces, or hazed, by veteran nurses.

She went into detail about how this hazing ritual in nursing was very dangerous, including verbal abuse and extreme sleep deprivation due to other nurses piling on work, passing on responsibilities, and assigning them their patients—all of which impacted the quality of care provided to patients. Unfortunately, we were not able to include her story in the film. However, I learned that hazing is as far-reaching as the medical field.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford Have you seen this or heard of it?

What else that you learned about these rituals surprised you?

One thing that surprised me is that there is hazing in the medical field. Nurses have a tradition often referred to as “Nurses eat their young.” I had no knowledge of this practice among nurses before I started working on this film. We interviewed a woman who talked candidly about how harshly she was treated during her first year of hazing and was put through the paces, or hazed, by veteran nurses.

She went into detail about how this hazing ritual in nursing was very dangerous, including verbal abuse and extreme sleep deprivation due to other nurses piling on work, passing on responsibilities, and assigning them their patients—all of which impacted the quality of care provided to patients. Unfortunately, we were not able to include her story in the film. However, I learned that hazing is as far-reaching as the medical field.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford Have you seen this or heard of it?
Never experienced it personally, but it definitely exists to some extent.

A girl I went to school with spent her first 6 months getting the hardest assignments on the unit she worked on and any time something went wrong different nurses would come up to her and say something along the lines of “maybe you’re not cut out for this.” She went home crying more days than not.

Back
Top Bottom