If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

benihana

Banned
A simple not so simple question. I have met quite a few Masons in my lifetime (have never been asked to be one), and they have all seemed like, nice well to-do men who respect humanity. At a Laker v Pistons game there was a Mason in my box suite, I never asked him details about being a Mason only because I didn't want to annoy him. But from what I can gather it's just another frat (I guess you can call it secretive but not really) to help you "become a better man" I'm certain Jay-Z will be referenced in this thread but aside from the obvious, I would seriously like to know

So the question stands, would you join if asked?

-The Juice

A simple not so simple question. I have met quite a few Masons in my lifetime (have never been asked to be one), and they have all seemed like, nice well to-do men who respect humanity. At a Laker v Pistons game there was a Mason in my box suite, I never asked him details about being a Mason only because I didn't want to annoy him. But from what I can gather it's just another frat (I guess you can call it secretive but not really) to help you "become a better man" I'm certain Jay-Z will be referenced in this thread but aside from the obvious, I would seriously like to know

So the question stands, would you join if asked?

-The Juice

Personally no, I don't believe it would be for me, and it isn't something I'd want to do for the sake of it.
Sidenote, I'd say I don't think that the type of person who asks the question 'Would you join the Freemasons if you were asked to?' would ever, in fact, be asked to join the Freemasons.
laugh.gif

Personally no, I don't believe it would be for me, and it isn't something I'd want to do for the sake of it.
Sidenote, I'd say I don't think that the type of person who asks the question 'Would you join the Freemasons if you were asked to?' would ever, in fact, be asked to join the Freemasons.
laugh.gif

They wont ask you. I have a lot of em in my family and when I was in school I was "courted" but that frat/group thing aint for me so no.

They wont ask you. I have a lot of em in my family and when I was in school I was "courted" but that frat/group thing aint for me so no.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif
And how would you know that off of one question, that I would ask my boys if we were hanging out together? Stop it. You don't know me or the things I've done in my life to contribute to society. Don't sidenote your ill-informed insecure opinions on me. Don't worry, I'll post a laughing emoticon to further raise the seat on my snobish high horse

laugh.gif

now we are brothers. Welcome

According to my mother, my great uncle was a mason, but he never said a word about it and never asked anyone to join (he died years before I was born). She said as a little girl she just always thought he was part of the CIA

-The Juice

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif
And how would you know that off of one question, that I would ask my boys if we were hanging out together? Stop it. You don't know me or the things I've done in my life to contribute to society. Don't sidenote your ill-informed insecure opinions on me. Don't worry, I'll post a laughing emoticon to further raise the seat on my snobish high horse

laugh.gif

now we are brothers. Welcome

According to my mother, my great uncle was a mason, but he never said a word about it and never asked anyone to join (he died years before I was born). She said as a little girl she just always thought he was part of the CIA

-The Juice

I get asked like every two days. Mad Masons in the military. Not my thing tho'.

I get asked like every two days. Mad Masons in the military. Not my thing tho'.

I just finished reading The Lost Symbol yesterday.  I like reading about all that stuff but I don't know if I want to be a part of it.

I just finished reading The Lost Symbol yesterday.  I like reading about all that stuff but I don't know if I want to be a part of it.

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 

Back
Top Bottom