If Austin Rivers could go straight to the league, would he be the #1 pick this year?

Originally Posted by dukehead

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You think y'all are National Title contenders next year with him back? I doubt it.
how wouldn't we be? If he comes back, we'll essentially have the same team & possibly be preseason #1 imo. That's assuming UK loses their annual 3-4 players, & UNC players finally bolt.

Not too many teams will be bringing their core group of guys, from a top 10 team, back next year
We don't compete for a NC if Gbinje, Murphy, and Marshall don't develop.

And I can tell some of ya'll don't really watch college basketball.  Lamb and Barnes sure fire picks?  People NOT having Davis as their #1 pick?  Not even mentioning Beal yet salivating over Rivers?  A Terrence Ross mention but not Tony Wroten?  HUH?
IMO, w/ Rivers, Curry, Cook, Dawkins, Mason, Kelly, Thornton
sick.gif
& Hairston
ohwell.gif
coming back, any development from our other freshman would be a + & I don't think it'd be necessarily needed. Murphy prolly more than Marshall & Gbinije.... well, maybe Marshall for the sake of having a big man. Sheed also coming(not sure how much he'll contribute, if any) & wishful thinking on Shabazz as well.

Just losing Miles, I don't see how we're not NC contenders. Assuming everyone that you think is leaving, will leave, who do you think will be the top teams coming into next season?

& I completely co-sign on the Lamb & Barnes thing
laugh.gif

& on a National level, Beal has flew way under the radar, that's probably why more people don't talk about him. I'm sure the pro scouts are taking note. Him & Rivers would be probably be SG 1a & 1b off the board, if both declare

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You think y'all are National Title contenders next year with him back? I doubt it.
how wouldn't we be? If he comes back, we'll essentially have the same team & possibly be preseason #1 imo. That's assuming UK loses their annual 3-4 players, & UNC players finally bolt.

Not too many teams will be bringing their core group of guys, from a top 10 team, back next year
We don't compete for a NC if Gbinje, Murphy, and Marshall don't develop.

And I can tell some of ya'll don't really watch college basketball.  Lamb and Barnes sure fire picks?  People NOT having Davis as their #1 pick?  Not even mentioning Beal yet salivating over Rivers?  A Terrence Ross mention but not Tony Wroten?  HUH?
IMO, w/ Rivers, Curry, Cook, Dawkins, Mason, Kelly, Thornton
sick.gif
& Hairston
ohwell.gif
coming back, any development from our other freshman would be a + & I don't think it'd be necessarily needed. Murphy prolly more than Marshall & Gbinije.... well, maybe Marshall for the sake of having a big man. Sheed also coming(not sure how much he'll contribute, if any) & wishful thinking on Shabazz as well.

Just losing Miles, I don't see how we're not NC contenders. Assuming everyone that you think is leaving, will leave, who do you think will be the top teams coming into next season?

& I completely co-sign on the Lamb & Barnes thing
laugh.gif

& on a National level, Beal has flew way under the radar, that's probably why more people don't talk about him. I'm sure the pro scouts are taking note. Him & Rivers would be probably be SG 1a & 1b off the board, if both declare

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

If everyone were to come out this year I got

1. Barnes
2. Davis
3. Drummond
4. Rivers
5. Lamb
6. Jones III
7. Sullinger
8. Robinson

I think without question Barnes will be the most productive in the NBA. Davis will be more of a defensive presence and will be very good at it but you can already see that Barnes has the moves and jumper to kill it at the next level.

Rivers and Lamb really can be interchangeable. Theyre both gonna be very good.

How tall is Sullinger, I still see him listed at 6'10 on some websites. I thought I heard he was only 6'8-6'9. Depending on his height he could be anywhere from 3-6.
Other than the whole beating people of the dribble thing yeah sure, all the moves.
laugh.gif
He can back players down and shoot over the top of the defender or take 1 or 2 dribbles and pull up and shoot over the defender. Down low hes shifty and has a nice up and under. Being 6'8 and lengthy with the ability to shoot over anyone is what works in the NBA.

What NBA SF is backing down and shooting over?

Shooting over 6'4" Austin Rivers and 6'3" Seth Curry does not mean that he will be able to shoot over 6'8 LeBron, 6'10 Durant, 6'8" Luol, 6' 7" Thaddeus... These are the type of players he will be playing against... He wasn't able to shoot over a 6'5" Dulkys. I don't see him backing any of them down, especially since I haven't seen him back too many people down on the college level

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

If everyone were to come out this year I got

1. Barnes
2. Davis
3. Drummond
4. Rivers
5. Lamb
6. Jones III
7. Sullinger
8. Robinson

I think without question Barnes will be the most productive in the NBA. Davis will be more of a defensive presence and will be very good at it but you can already see that Barnes has the moves and jumper to kill it at the next level.

Rivers and Lamb really can be interchangeable. Theyre both gonna be very good.

How tall is Sullinger, I still see him listed at 6'10 on some websites. I thought I heard he was only 6'8-6'9. Depending on his height he could be anywhere from 3-6.
Other than the whole beating people of the dribble thing yeah sure, all the moves.
laugh.gif
He can back players down and shoot over the top of the defender or take 1 or 2 dribbles and pull up and shoot over the defender. Down low hes shifty and has a nice up and under. Being 6'8 and lengthy with the ability to shoot over anyone is what works in the NBA.

Shooting over 6'4" Austin Rivers and 6'3" Seth Curry does not mean that he will be able to shoot over 6'8 LeBron, 6'10 Durant, 6'8" Luol, 6' 7" Thaddeus... These are the type of players he will be playing against... He wasn't able to shoot over a 6'5" Dulkys. I don't see him backing any of them down, especially since I haven't seen him back too many people down on the college level

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

Bruh...that's the same %%%** that said Rondo wasn't a pure point and that Jason Kidd was a shooter in another thread. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

You're Drunk
laugh.gif

Bruh...that's the same %%%** that said Rondo wasn't a pure point and that Jason Kidd was a shooter in another thread. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wroten is already on the next level. No way he comes back. 
tired.gif

Tone Wrote is coming back and he needs to if you watch his games then you know HE NEEDS TOO 
He has problems with turnovers, Free throw shooting, and just trying to do too much all problems that will and can be fixed 

That man is a beast and will be a problem next year in college and in the NBA for the future 

His vision, passing ability, size, quickness, speed, handling is top notch 

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Wroten is already on the next level. No way he comes back. 
tired.gif

Tone Wrote is coming back and he needs to if you watch his games then you know HE NEEDS TOO 
He has problems with turnovers, Free throw shooting, and just trying to do too much all problems that will and can be fixed 

That man is a beast and will be a problem next year in college and in the NBA for the future 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Lol didnt know i made this thread

This thread has you written all over it
laugh.gif

LOL @ buddy's write-up on HB. Even as a Carolina fan all I can do is laugh.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Lol didnt know i made this thread

This thread has you written all over it
laugh.gif

LOL @ buddy's write-up on HB. Even as a Carolina fan all I can do is laugh.

Originally Posted by JHes91

1260946345.jpg

1260946345.jpg

Originally Posted by dreClark

1260946345.jpg

And I raise you...

brandon-jennings.jpg

1260946345.jpg

And I raise you...

brandon-jennings.jpg

1260946345.jpg

And I raise you...

brandon-jennings.jpg
And I raise you

*Insert every one and done guard in the last 15 years*

1260946345.jpg

And I raise you...

brandon-jennings.jpg
And I raise you

*Insert every one and done guard in the last 15 years*

Wroten is uber-talented, but If there's a next level dumb %%#! line between he and those before him..he crosses it about 2-3 times per half.

Done waiting/assuming Beal is going to shoot it well. Hasn't done it all year, been underwhelming.

Wroten is uber-talented, but If there's a next level dumb %%#! line between he and those before him..he crosses it about 2-3 times per half.

Done waiting/assuming Beal is going to shoot it well. Hasn't done it all year, been underwhelming.

Wroten does turn it over quite a bit, but each game half of those turnovers is to the clumsly, stone hand, Aziz N'diaye. Wrote drops it on a time to him and he always fumbles it away.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom