If Diggy ethers J. Cole, is he the G.O.A.T.?

It's not about to instrument young fella. But there is a different in sound when someone actually samples a sound from a live instrument. It adds feeling that is why dre and the top producers look down on the music of today. Weed head is that suppose to be insulting? How about you go pay homage to one of the creators of this so called rap. Yes Mr. Hendrix himself. Been out the basement just been sitting back watching this message board turn to exactly what was once hated. Rap was used to deliver a message to the youth. Now it has no direction nor meaning. Rappers of today = Actors with oscars pure garbage.

At least the Jordan in your avy is cool
***EDIT: 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ok then

That's what defines most what is cool not me. Do not worry your brain grows until your late 30's. If your lucky.

FlipNLu is playing Sugar Hill Gang on a Boom Box as we speak. 
laugh.gif

FlipNLu carries around flattened boxes incase somebody wanna battle

FlipNLu wishes this site was called MyAdidasTalk.com

FlipNLu was a piece of the window from Sal's Pizza framed in his living room

FlipNLu still hasn't gotten over Cochise

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

roll.gif
you a fool bruh

Section 80 is what Sideline Story should have been in my opinion, and I thoroughly support the hometown boy. All three are dope in their own rights and are on the same level as of right now.

laugh.gif
at the 60's baby in here.

Monstar I've been on NT since 00 OG son. I wish it hasn't become ISS with the useless post and the flaming. As everyone can see you are a part of with your imaginable quotes. In all reality this a thread about diggy simmons and J. Cole. Two young men who never been a part of that life in which rap resides. I see you enjoy listening to another guy talk about what he has to what he has never done or been. 70's if you new your history young men. The people have gone from beethoven to wayne from idolizing scholars/genius to trying to be their favorite sports star or rapper. If you take a step back you could view the decline. None of today's rappers worldplay has any thought. Em & J would have their way with these silly rhymes. Unfortunately for them they also had to dumb it down to sale. R&B stands for rythm and blues a little food for thought.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about one of them.

if "youth" needs rap to be positive for them to know whats right and wrong, i think that is a whole problem with society

laugh.gif
@ Diggy ethering anybody or being the GOAT of anything

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

I'm with flip on this one. the rap game is twisted right now, hip hop culture/ hip hop music is suppose to bring positive energy to the youth. not, i got racks on racks on racks lol. i mean ya, its party music but they get annoying after a while. thats y i don't @*%@ with the radio anymore. i just listen to classic albums.
I would have agreed with him if he didn't contradict his original posts so badly. For one thing, was he saying Krit was nice, or was he lumping him in with the "lazy and laffy taffy" music? Cause
if he was lumping him in with the latter, than it's obvious (besides the Dreaming song he referenced) that he's never listened to any Krit songs at all, and is just rambling on being the classic stuck

in a box type music listener. If you're judging rap/hip hop based on what's on the radio, than you actually have no business even speaking on rap/hip hop.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

for as weirdly as he said it flip is on some real stuff, even if we've heard it a million times already thanks to Mr. Milkshake. Production really isn't what it used to be where you would actually call in a guy to play keyboard or guitar.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I'm with flip on this one. the rap game is twisted right now, hip hop culture/ hip hop music is suppose to bring positive energy to the youth. not, i got racks on racks on racks lol. i mean ya, its party music but they get annoying after a while. thats y i don't @*%@ with the radio anymore. i just listen to classic albums.
I would have agreed with him if he didn't contradict his original posts so badly. For one thing, was he saying Krit was nice, or was he lumping him in with the "lazy and laffy taffy" music? Cause
if he was lumping him in with the latter, than it's obvious (besides the Dreaming song he referenced) that he's never listened to any Krit songs at all, and is just rambling on being the classic stuck

in a box type music listener. If you're judging rap/hip hop based on what's on the radio, than you actually have no business even speaking on rap/hip hop.
No, I wasn't judging it based solely on whats on the radio.  come on dude  
glasses.gif
    i can speak on rap/hip hop.    
Nah man, I was talking about FlipNLu
laugh.gif

what does anything said by FlipNLu have to do with Diggy or J.Cole.  Why cant to young talented guys make music without all the "back in my day" talk.  Did Diggy create the state of current hip-hop?  Can J.Cole change who record execs sign or what they play on the radio?

Create your own thread if you that mad.  In the meantime remove the Kangol and wipe the sweat from you forehead.  WOOSAHH

Back
Top Bottom