If Diggy ethers J. Cole, is he the G.O.A.T.?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

How can anybody say Kendrick is above anybody...like seriously? what does he do better than krit or cole? Rhyme a whole bunch of words and syllables huh

if Kendrick is the best outta those three then Eminem is better than Jay-Z and Nas.

Section 80 was raw...but all that rhyming just to rhyme can only carry u so far...
truthfully, (and dont let this derail anything) but Em IS BETTER than EVERYBODY. he just doesnt make good music, thus hes no longer ranked as high as he could/should be. Lupe too (as far as skills)
and what songs yall like on section 80 anyway? i wasnt feelin it too much. 
I wasn't feeling it the first time around now I love it, but start with ADHD, Hiiipower, Rigamortis, Keisha's Song and the rest will grow on you.

I love Cole's music, not really a fan of Krit's (I like a couple songs) but if anyone says that KL only has rappity rap rap songs (especially on Section.80) they are speaking out of pure ignorance and/or schemed through Section.80.

___ Your Ethnicity
A.D.H.D
No Make-Up
Tammy's Song
Ronald Reagan Era
Poe Man Dreams
The Spiteful Chant
Keisha's Song
Kush & Corinthians
HiiiPower

All of these songs (especially Keisha's Song) have concepts to them and KL isn't just rhyming for the sake of rhyming.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Cole is incredibly talent. Kendrick is incredibly talented. Kritt is incredibly talented. Who's better is just a matter of preference. I rocks with all three heavy and Am incredibly excited and optimistic that we have three young cats in the game with such immense talent.

This.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Cole is incredibly talent. Kendrick is incredibly talented. Kritt is incredibly talented. Who's better is just a matter of preference. I rocks with all three heavy and Am incredibly excited and optimistic that we have three young cats in the game with such immense talent.

This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Co-sign. Positive thinking FTW. 

How can anybody say Kendrick is above anybody...like seriously? what does he do better than krit or cole? Rhyme a whole bunch of words and syllables huh

if Kendrick is the best outta those three then Eminem is better than Jay-Z and Nas.

Section 80 was raw...but all that rhyming just to rhyme can only carry u so far...
do you fools listen to music or just skim through it?
rhyme a whole bunch of syllables and words? you obviously didn't LISTEN to it. 

rhyming just to rhyme? that album obviously went over your head

and whats rappity rap?

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

do you fools listen to music or just skim through it?
rhyme a whole bunch of syllables and words? you obviously didn't LISTEN to it. 

rhyming just to rhyme? that album obviously went over your head

and whats rappity rap?

I don't have nutin against section 80... The "rhyming just to rhyme" comment was about my impressions of him as an overall artist, which my be exaggerated but still thats pretty much all im sayin.All the songs carbon16 posted for the most part were raw to me... and the album itself was in my top 10 releases from last year.But at the end of the day before section 80 I wasnt a fan, after section 80 I can admit the kid has more talent than I expected.Dude can rap his tail off and I give him credit...but overall from what I have heard I would group him more into a lyricist type dude than complete artist...which is not a knock or nutin I'm just sayin

Music is at an all time low. I find it hilarious how everyone enjoys these basic rhyming actors with no message or direction.

Krit is OK at best.  
Cole=Drake a waste of time and space.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Music is at an all time low. I find it hilarious how everyone enjoys these basic rhyming actors with no message or direction.

Krit is OK at best.  
Cole=Drake a waste of time and space.

Always gotta be one guy to piss in the punch

If KRIT is just ok whos nice?

Krit is more than OK. His mixtapes are album release quality. Cole has some OK songs but I hate all fo the singles so far.

I though this beef was an April fools joke.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

HiiiPower > Cole's whole career.

Cole made the beat doe
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
"Isn't it ironic?"
I'm aware he is the composer of that instrumental, which makes it even worst. Bra shoulda kept that for himself, woulda have made at least one of his songs listenable.

I don't mean to ruffel any feathers let me apologize in advance. Now to answer your question krit is nice. To call him a Mc dissrespectful. Who is nice I will take the usual J,Em,NAS, BUN B, and the rest of the era before laffy taffy and the lazy rap movement. Sad thing is this rap should not be considered real music when no one plays an instrument. In the era of I got I am I was you can pick anyone because they all rhyme the same. Props to krit on dreamin though. 100. Listen to some hendrix and you will understand.

I don't mean to ruffel any feathers let me apologize in advance. Now to answer your question krit is nice. To call him a Mc dissrespectful. Who is nice I will take the usual J,Em,NAS, BUN B, and the rest of the era before laffy taffy and the lazy rap movement. Sad thing is this rap should not be considered real music when no one plays an instrument. In the era of I got I am I was you can pick anyone because they all rhyme the same. Props to krit on dreamin though. 100. Listen to some hendrix and you will understand.
oh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

oh...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh...
laugh.gif
This weed head...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GOD DAMN

babyboy1.jpg

ol school ninja

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

oh...
laugh.gif
This weed head...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fam ain't been out his basement in 6.5 years. Brain all fried.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

N_s don't usually play instruments in R&B either...whatever i don't even care. back to laughing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom