If dinosaurs were still alive.. vol. philosoraptor

hmm it would really be interesting,
can't come up with any theory right now though

because of that chris bosh pic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Those dinos got peanut-sized brains so I think we'd eventually domesticate them. Crusing around on terodactyls and watching trained velociraptor fights

Originally Posted by Purpledino

Those dinos got peanut-sized brains so I think we'd eventually domesticate them. Crusing around on terodactyls and watching trained velociraptor fights

we already have a hard time domesticating big cats and other large predators thats like tryna domesticate a shark it wont end well

lol domesting dinosaurs. Did you ever see jurassic par kthem fools spit acid and the raptors roll in packs and will hunt you down and idk what our ancestors would have done agfainst a t-rex rofl.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
People still believe in Dinosaurs?

are you in middle school?
Nah I think he was raised in a religious cult in Texas
Come on if they created a religion worshipping raptors you wouldnt believe in them either.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

are you in middle school?
Come on if they created a religion worshipping raptors you wouldnt believe in them either.
ohwell.gif

lol difference between worhipping raptors and imaginary beings is that there is overwhelming evidence raptors actually existed, find a better analogy

ohwell.gif

lol difference between worhipping raptors and imaginary beings is that raptors actually exist, find a better analogy

Where did you see one 
nerd.gif

They mention Dinos in the Bible too that automatically means they didnt exist right?

ohwell.gif

lol difference between worhipping raptors and imaginary beings is that raptors actually exist, find a better analogy

Where did you see one 
nerd.gif

They mention Dinos in the Bible too that automatically means they didnt exist right?
age-dinosaur-bones-1.jpg

For real, I can see this dude sittin behind his keyboard sayin "
HerpDerp.png
Dinosaurs don't exist"

we already have a hard time domesticating big cats and other large predators thats like tryna domesticate a shark it wont end well
I agree. If we can't domesticate lions and tigers, which makes yall think we could domesticate reptiles that stand 3+ football fields tall? Ol Fred Flintstone !#% dudes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

If Dinosaurs were still alive, we wouldn't be..
False. If we lived with them for thousands and thousands of years, we would have developed fast twitch muscles, allowing us to outrun them.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

False. If we lived with them for thousands and thousands of years, we would have developed fast twitch muscles, allowing us to outrun them.
wouldnt they have evolved before we did tho?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I agree. If we can't domesticate lions and tigers, which makes yall think we could domesticate reptiles that stand 3+ football fields tall? Ol Fred Flintstone !#% dudes
laugh.gif

All the animals we domesticate there is a reason for it. Dogs help with hunting, corral sheep and what not. Sheep = wool, meat. Cows = milk. Pigs = meat. It's not that we cannot domesticate lions, its that there's not abundant amount of lions to go around and need for them. All the stuff we domesticate is because we need to. Men and dogs weren't always good buddies, its been process of artificial selection, taming over thousands of years. First "dog" tamed was the gray wolf (not friendly).

im sorry kids i dont believe in dinosaurs.their on the same level as santa claus imo.

didnt some researchers just find out that tricerotops may have never existed.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Dinosaurs and evolution, cartune must be having a heart attack right now.

Researchers found the triceratops wasn't its own distinct genus but a juvenile version of another similar dino. So one new discovery in a field based on basically educated and researched guesses discredits the whole species from ever existing?

I was obsessed with dinosaurs when i was younger

but I know i aint the only one that looks at lizards/birds today and picture them being dinosaurs trapped in a small bodies

these suckas on the other hand

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom