If dinosaurs were still alive.. vol. philosoraptor

Originally Posted by cartune

I love how dudes automatically pull out the religion cards when somebody mentions something against science. Seems like human programming. Cant think for yourselves so attack a religion I dont even believe in
roll.gif

That was fun tho
smokin.gif
Of course they're going to pull the religion card.
The only people stupid enough to refute the copious amounts of physical evidence are religious idiots.

By all means, give a valid, non-religious reason as to why anybody would not believe in dinosaurs.

Cartune "Nah b, Mammoths never existed, once something dies out, it ceases to have ever existed"

Originally Posted by Proshares

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

Like real talk, this is the first of me learning that there were people out there that didnt believe dinosaurs existed.

Same here, I'm $**%$%! stunned
laugh.gif

Dude, Carl Everett?! Cmon, MLB nut!

We would do what we have been doing to every animal that is bigger or worth something drive them into extinction....smh....but we'd also have Dino week to look forward to on discovery

Originally Posted by whiterails

I love how dudes automatically pull out the religion cards when somebody mentions something against science. Seems like human programming. Cant think for yourselves so attack a religion I dont even believe in
roll.gif

That was fun tho
smokin.gif
The only people stupid enough to refute the copious amounts of physical evidence are religious idiots.

By all means, give a valid, non-religious reason as to why anybody would not believe in dinosaurs.
unicorns-45037803383.jpeg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

roll.gif

That was fun tho
smokin.gif

Cant think for yourselves so attack a religion

Cant think for yourselves

religion

not sure if serious.

Epic post 
pimp.gif

I knew that this thread would turn this direction. It was inevitable.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

That was fun tho
smokin.gif

I don't know what's worse/more pathetic.. the fact that you're questioning the existence of dinosaurs, or the fact that you think what you posted is relevant to anything whatsoever.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

im sorry kids i dont believe in dinosaurs.their on the same level as santa claus imo.

didnt some researchers just find out that tricerotops may have never existed.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The article he's mangling suggests that the species known as "Triceratops" was actually the juvenile form of another species, and so, technically, as it was known, the Triceratops did not actually exist as a separate species.

However, they did re-name the "parent" species, whose name escapes me, Triceratops.

9cyPFQbgCpquhtbgebO0V7uVo1_250.gif

I don't know what's worse/more pathetic.. the fact that you're questioning the existence of dinosaurs, or the fact that you think what you posted is relevant to anything whatsoever.
This is literally Cartune, dude probably doesn't believe in gravity, microbes or planets either

roll.gif

That was fun tho
smokin.gif

Cant think for yourselves so attack a religion

Cant think for yourselves

religion

not sure if serious.

Very serious you cant make an argument without pulling out your "How to argue with a religious nutcase" handbook. Im not religious you assume I am because thats the only way you know how to argue for science.  

i think i remember you throwing out religion as an excuse for your dislike for homosexuality/gay marriage.

but if not, still doesn't matter. half of the stuff you say on here is idiotic at best.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is literally Cartune, dude probably doesn't believe in gravity, microbes or planets either
He also believes that the earth is flat, Satan planted dinosaur fossils to trick people and rain is God's tears 
nerd.gif
 Arguing with hypebeasts... bring out the cliches 
pimp.gif

Here's a list of things Cartune doesn't think exists or thinks is the devil's magic

1-The internet, which is kinda ironic
2-Electricity
-
electricity03.gif

3-Viruses-He can't see them and doesn't know what an electron microscope is so they don't exist
untitled1.bmp

4-Gravity-Can't see it, and doesnt understand the experiments, measurements that led to the equation=doesn't exist
images

5-Cells, microscopes are a conspiracy theory by scientists to get us to believe in their magic
heartbeat%20animated.gif

6-XRAYS-radiologists gets these diagnoses right by using telepathic powers to create an internal image of our bodies-black magic
019852403x.x-rays.3.jpg

7-Spaceshuttles-every single trip to the moon, other planets and satellites were filmed in a hollywood basement

1_61_satellite_iridium.jpg

He also believes that the earth is flat, Satan planted dinosaur fossils to trick people and rain is God's tears 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
=CARTUNE

Educational system is in pretty bad shape. Never realized how bad until this thread.

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
=CARTUNE

laugh.gif
 Dudes in here getting emotional cause of a joke. 

Youz dont believez in dinosaurz 
roll.gif

you know how some people say stuff in a joking matter just to see how people would react even though they really feel that way?

yeah.

you know how some people say stuff in a joking matter just to see how people would react even though they really feel that way?

yeah.

Lol @ him minimizing the situation and tryna play it off
laugh.gif

yeah.

laugh.gif

Lol @ y'all maximizing the situation and responding to him.

Stop.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

yeah.

laugh.gif

Stop.

LOL this situation deserves to be maximized, dude is a microcosm for everything that is wrong with the American educational system-There are many people out there who think like that and it's sad
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

yeah.

laugh.gif

Stop.
Agree. Acting holier than thou
ICWYDT

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
=CARTUNE

laugh.gif
 Dudes in here getting emotional cause of a joke. 

Youz dont believez in dinosaurz 
roll.gif
Poe's Law.

Back
Top Bottom