If Drake Ethers Future is he The GOAT?

These GOAT threads are the worst things in all of NT. Please stop them already. 

Drake shoulda just did it. You got paid fam.  Shoulda never got on the record and reached out then...

Still a big record for Future.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Future is an idiot. Drake is getting ready for his soph album no way he was gonna do the vid

Straight up corny !$%* thou...only other ppl that ever pulls punk moves when it comes to videosIs jigga on his own artist & da infamous mase horse & carriage video.

would future say what he said if drake didnt agree/give the impression like he'd be in the video? we'll never know. I doubt it tho.

That would have been a hot video though because the visuals were definitely on point... I was lowkey impressed. Made me like the song more than I do even being down souf.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Future is an idiot. Drake is getting ready for his soph album no way he was gonna do the vid
No....

Tony Montana is a big record right now. This could have been a major look for both. Even for that fool Drake.

But then again, Drake don't owe Future a damn thing.

I'm starting to think Drake hopped on the track for the free.99

Future and them probably wasnt tryna cut that check to pay for Drake & his team to come to the video shoot....
Drake ain't coming out of pocket for that after he did the Tony Montana FREEstyle which took Future's single to the next level

Goat threads on NT = a running joke....Thought

Some of ya was smarter then that..lol

Bottomline is if future's management paid drake then he's

A dillweed for jumpin on a just to milk a hot track.

Goes to show how fake these industry dudes are
laugh.gif

They were all on twitter big-upping each other like they were boys
grin.gif

Now comes time for this and they start acting all confused and throwing sneak disses.

i mean if he paid dude AND was wulling to run all of the country to fit into dudes schedule then clearly he has every right to be upset. drake went hollywood on em. i mean what can drake say in defense IF what future said is true. i PAID you my man so this aint no handout. if the roles were reversed and it was drakes track that future refused to show up for a video for everybody would be saying dude is foul and he just cashed in off a hot track. but since its drake, it becomes: "he busy, working on an album, he all over the place in studios future just want a handout etc etc"

Originally Posted by FEETure

i mean if he paid dude AND was wulling to run all of the country to fit into dudes schedule then clearly he has every right to be upset. drake went hollywood on em. i mean what can drake say in defense IF what future said is true. i PAID you my man so this aint no handout. if the roles were reversed and it was drakes track that future refused to show up for a video for everybody would be saying dude is foul and he just cashed in off a hot track. but since its drake, it becomes: "he busy, working on an album, he all over the place in studios future just want a handout etc etc"
This. In interviews Future acted like they was real cool but I guess not cool enough

Its not d-ridin, its courtesy...drake was exercing his

"Blowin smoke up ur %$+" flow...

That tony Montana was jumpin in da summer on its own steam...all drake

Did was become a benefactor to something that was already movin..

Future should've gotten some one from da ATL if that was da case...

what's a drake
and apparently the "G" doesn't stand for greatest anymore when someone says "GOAT"

Back
Top Bottom