If Drake Ethers Future is he The GOAT?

First off, drake had no business being on a song called tony montana in the first place. Might as well have justin beiber on there.
Secondly, he doesn't seem like the the type of person id trust. Like he would try to impress his boys or some females instead of making the best decision.

Birdman was probably in his ear.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Future is an idiot. Drake is getting ready for his soph album no way he was gonna do the vid

Straight up corny !$%* thou...only other ppl that ever pulls punk moves when it comes to videosIs jigga on his own artist & da infamous mase horse & carriage video.

so basically only NY cats pull this @%%+

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Future is an idiot. Drake is getting ready for his soph album no way he was gonna do the vid

Straight up corny !$%* thou...only other ppl that ever pulls punk moves when it comes to videosIs jigga on his own artist & da infamous mase horse & carriage video.

so basically only NY cats pull this @%%+

Ninjahood isn't giving them a pass tho. He's gone on record about he feels about Jay's practice. And ninjahood being a Dip fan I'm sure he doesn't feel positively about Mase shiesting his brother

jay-z has done this to people on his own label and it seems like he gets a pass. Most people that i know were checking tony montana for drake anyway. Wasnt future complaining about the yc video too?

he lightweight was complaining but it was due to some relevant stuff about how the song was created...he doesnt need to do anymore videos explaining stuff like this tho cause confusion has happened twice over two important records for his career

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i hate you and drake

laugh.gif

future got 2 smash singles/club bangers fresh out the gate

drake didn't wanna give him the extra nod

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ drakes team
Can't fault Future for being upset. Dude sounded like he went great lengths to get Drake on, but there was a mixup of priorities and usual cattin' between two ambitious people. 
Fact of the matter is that you can go great lengths so much until you realize that you're fully capable of doing %$%* yourself. Tony Montana is a huge hit out here and i didn't hear the drake remix till a week after. meh

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Damn, it all adds up now. Haha, Future is irrelevant.

30t6p3b.gif

Seriously, get drake's nuts out your mouth son.

Future a real cat and HAD a lot of respect for drizzy for reaching out...he said it best though.

I was willing to fit myself in his schedule and come to him early or late, but if you want to make something happen you'll do it, otherwise you'll make excuses and ******** like he did.

Who is Future? And that Tony Montana record is absolute garbage ****** music. Rap fans are funny.

-The Juice

Lmao at y'all.

A Drake feature in the vid woulda benefitted Drake?

He just came off a platinum debut album and will be going on tour with Kendrick who has the respect of the masses and AsaP Rocky who will get both of their audiences. Drake will have several major media placements including MTV and more to compliment the release of his sophomore album. He also is in cahoots with one of the highest sellin rappers In the game now. No way he needed that video feature.

Cash Mney aren't exactly known for their business ethics here. Future is a newcomer from a rival label in Epic Records. No way was Drake jumping to do a video with him....no matter how hot the track was or if he did a iller version.

Then Drake shouldn't have got on the song. Or get on the song and don't give dude the run around especially after he's already talked to your label

Lmao at y'all.

A Drake feature in the vid woulda benefitted Drake?

He just came off a platinum debut album and will be going on tour with Kendrick who has the respect of the masses and AsaP Rocky who will get both of their audiences. Drake will have several major media placements including MTV and more to compliment the release of his sophomore album. He also is in cahoots with one of the highest sellin rappers In the game now. No way he needed that video feature.

Cash Mney aren't exactly known for their business ethics here. Future is a newcomer from a rival label in Epic Records. No way was Drake jumping to do a video with him....no matter how hot the track was or if he did a iller version.

placement this, label that....yada yada yada, who cares...why did he get on the song in the first place if they are "rival labels" then? Drake does what the hell he wants to do. He was BSing and thats probably my favorite artist right now. Just calling it like it is...

Son reached out to Future because he liked the record. Gave him a FREE verse, made the song even bigger and made Future a lil more money. Drake got paid once it got cleared to be on Future's album. No deal was signed saying Drake had to do a video. Drake don't owe him $$%... they not friends, it's business. Keep it movin. Fake gangsters out here crying over videos 

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ drakes team
Can't fault Future for being upset. Dude sounded like he went great lengths to get Drake on, but there was a mixup of priorities and usual cattin' between two ambitious people.�
Fact of the matter is that you can go great lengths so much until you realize that you're fully capable of doing %$%* yourself. Tony Montana is a huge hit out here and i didn't hear the drake remix till a week after. meh
Wrong. Drake reached out to Future. He said it was a hot song and wanted to kick a verse on it. Verse got done... he shout em out on twitter to show the boy love. Wasn't like they were friends. Song gets even hotter,of course Future adds the song to his album but this time along with Drake's verse so therefore Drake get's his feature fee. Nothing said Drake HAD to do a video. Like he said .. You throw them a bone, they want a steak. He did Future a favor. Only thing I got a prob with is Drake not keeping it 250. He coulda just said 'Naw, I don't wana do the video'. End of story

visuals were trash yall trippin I wouldn't of jumped to do the video future is a bamma @#@ bum Drake should've been upfront though
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom