If Drake Ethers Future is he The GOAT?

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Lmao at y'all.

A Drake feature in the vid woulda benefitted Drake?

He just came off a platinum debut album and will be going on tour with Kendrick who has the respect of the masses and AsaP Rocky who will get both of their audiences. Drake will have several major media placements including MTV and more to compliment the release of his sophomore album. He also is in cahoots with one of the highest sellin rappers In the game now. No way he needed that video feature.

Cash Mney aren't exactly known for their business ethics here. Future is a newcomer from a rival label in Epic Records. No way was Drake jumping to do a video with him....no matter how hot the track was or if he did a iller version.

placement this, label that....yada yada yada, who cares...why did he get on the song in the first place if they are "rival labels" then? Drake does what the hell he wants to do. He was BSing and thats probably my favorite artist right now. Just calling it like it is...

This. What Karsten said about rival labels made 0 sense. Why do the song at all? Take 3 hours or 5 max out his day shoot the video, both parties happy, both parties benefit.

The video was shot overseas. Travel time and the the regular time of shooting a vid. He's not going out of his way fr someone who's not his labelmate

Originally Posted by Kingtre

did he say 100k 
eek.gif

Yea I would've smack dude like chris brown did riri for fronting

The video was shot overseas. Travel time and the the regular time of shooting a vid. He's not going out of his way fr someone who's not his labelmate

future was willing to go where drake was located tho. he was willing to go to toronto or ny where drake was & pay him.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Son reached out to Future because he liked the record. Gave him a FREE verse, made the song even bigger and made Future a lil more money. Drake got paid once it got cleared to be on Future's album. No deal was signed saying Drake had to do a video. Drake don't owe him $$%... they not friends, it's business. Keep it movin. Fake gangsters out here crying over videos 

Yep, 100% true. The ONLY thing that is sus of Drake is that he knew he didn't want to do the video, he could have just said "I don't want to be in the video," The END. 

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
@ drakes team
Can't fault Future for being upset. Dude sounded like he went great lengths to get Drake on, but there was a mixup of priorities and usual cattin' between two ambitious people.�
Fact of the matter is that you can go great lengths so much until you realize that you're fully capable of doing %$%* yourself. Tony Montana is a huge hit out here and i didn't hear the drake remix till a week after. meh
Wrong. Drake reached out to Future. He said it was a hot song and wanted to kick a verse on it. Verse got done... he shout em out on twitter to show the boy love. Wasn't like they were friends. Song gets even hotter,of course Future adds the song to his album but this time along with Drake's verse so therefore Drake get's his feature fee. Nothing said Drake HAD to do a video. Like he said .. You throw them a bone, they want a steak. He did Future a favor. Only thing I got a prob with is Drake not keeping it 250. He coulda just said 'Naw, I don't wana do the video'. End of story
I'm talking about the music video #%%. He went great lengths to try and get dude on the video. He's more upset over the video flake than the song. End of story. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

future was willing to go where drake was located tho. he was willing to go to toronto or ny where drake was & pay him.
Yeah Future clearly says he woulda did Green screen or have him in a restaurant in Toronto.

Can't fault Future for being upset. Dude sounded like he went great lengths to get Drake on, but there was a mixup of priorities and usual cattin' between two ambitious people.�
Fact of the matter is that you can go great lengths so much until you realize that you're fully capable of doing %$%* yourself. Tony Montana is a huge hit out here and i didn't hear the drake remix till a week after. meh
Wrong. Drake reached out to Future. He said it was a hot song and wanted to kick a verse on it. Verse got done... he shout em out on twitter to show the boy love. Wasn't like they were friends. Song gets even hotter,of course Future adds the song to his album but this time along with Drake's verse so therefore Drake get's his feature fee. Nothing said Drake HAD to do a video. Like he said .. You throw them a bone, they want a steak. He did Future a favor. Only thing I got a prob with is Drake not keeping it 250. He coulda just said 'Naw, I don't wana do the video'. End of story
I'm talking about the music video #%%. He went great lengths to try and get dude on the video. He's more upset over the video flake than the song. End of story.�
My bad, I thought you meant getting him on the song. Drake should have just said naw, I ain't doing it. After the first try I would have said eff it and moved on. He still could have got an ATL rapper on the song and vid if he wanted to. I guess he REALLY wanted Drake.
laugh.gif
  Dude shouldn't be crying bout it tho.

Drake shouldve just manned up and said he aint wanna do the video. On top of that don't go on a social network and talk junk when you flaked dklasjfdslaf

What the $!+ is up with this thread title ? If he was to ether Future it won't count for nothing. That clown ain't nobody and Drake ain't no where near ONE of the greatest. I swear yall be trippin SMH

It's a running joke....lookin at your post count I'm sure you've seen MANY thread titles with this template

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Drake shouldve just manned up and said he aint wanna do the video. On top of that don't go on a social network and talk junk when you flaked dklasjfdslaf

Drake Never talked bad about him though... 

And if Drake never was paid to even do a verse why be mad? It's your song go out there and promote it yourself
ohwell.gif

DMoney82 wrote:
I'm talking about the music video #%%. He went great lengths to try and get dude on the video. He's more upset over the video flake than the song. End of story.�
My bad, I thought you meant getting him on the song. Drake should have just said naw, I ain't doing it. After the first try I would have said eff it and moved on. He still could have got an ATL rapper on the song and vid if he wanted to. I guess he REALLY wanted Drake.
laugh.gif

Get off the gas son.

Dude isn't crying/whinning at all, he was asked a question and answered it w/o beating around the bush. 
Drake was stringing dude along for no real reason, end of story.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif

Get off the gas son.

Dude isn't crying/whinning at all, he was asked a question and answered it w/o beating around the bush. 
Drake was stringing dude along for no real reason, end of story.

It doesn't take 7 minutes to answer a simple question. He went on to say he's not mad about then how hard he tried to get him in the video and then he feels like it was a slap in the face. You get off the gas , My G.

Did you even watch the Future's interview?
roll.gif

Plus he said his label gave Drake 100k to do the video and he flaked.

They were willing to give him 100k......... 100k to stand in front of a green screen

How are yall not seeing what's wrong with this situation?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

roll.gif

They were willing to give him 100k......... 100k to stand in front of a green screen

grin.gif
Dude u need to listen. Drake got paid for his verse. Not a video

Originally Posted by Agthekid

roll.gif

grin.gif
Dude u need to listen. Drake got paid for his verse. Not a video
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You need to lay off whatever drugs your on

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

placement this, label that....yada yada yada, who cares...why did he get on the song in the first place if they are "rival labels" then? Drake does what the hell he wants to do. He was BSing and thats probably my favorite artist right now. Just calling it like it is...
Pretty much.

The second part was to be done in NYC to coincide with Drake's appearance on SNL. Everything was in motion, even certain media outlets were set to go out that Sunday to do interviews at the shoot and last minute got told it was cancelled.

So he dissing Future?

Never mind I get it. He's shooting a video for his freestyle. Irrelevant to the thread. Stop stirring %+!# up
laugh.gif

lmao I didn't even know he had a freestyle over that, I thought he might of took Drake's spot on the track or something

Back
Top Bottom