If Kenyans are Africans, Arent Mexicans and Canadians Americans?

What word did they censor before function? And yea worst thing ever. Chasing us poppin shots. Then bringing her car around when we go back for our friend.Crazy @@# Richmond it's like Iraq. And yea ive been to every city besides frisco but those are the main cities I visit and I dont really mess with the baylike that. Oh yea and Freemont I used to be out there

But how the hell this become Nor Cal Vs Socal Talk?

the hell were you doing in richmond?
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying.
laugh.gif

In Yo Nostril was talking !*%*
laugh.gif
and the word before function was b****

But you (In Yo Nostril) said you went to school up there? Where were you at?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

the hell were you doing in richmond?
laugh.gif
me, my brother and his friend went to some park at 11pm cause some females were coming and we was tryna get our thang thang wet. ( I think i wasin 9th or 10th grade) So we get there and only one girl came so his friend is getting his thang thang smoked all the way across the park and we just posted up.We both had on white tees then these 2 mexicans rode past us hella fast (they had white tees on and we just ignored it. Then we hear this kid crying go"there they go mama" and shes like "yall f'n with my kid" and me thinking everyone is reasonable starts walking towards her "Noyou must be confused im not from here. You dont know me" then she pulls out a gun and says "Oh you gon get to know me" my brother grabbed myshirt we ran and jumped the fence and booked" I really thought i was gonna die in norcal. Damn shame having a hearse drive down to Socal.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now that I think about it

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

That's what I'm saying.
laugh.gif

In Yo Nostril was talking !*%*
laugh.gif
and the word before function was b****

But you (In Yo Nostril) said you went to school up there? Where were you at?

nah man i went to school down here at UCI. lots of norcal folk there though.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Richmond is a zoo, it's just like you said, you were expecting ol' girl to be reasonable? Aint no rhyme or reason in Richmond
laugh.gif

smh.gif

What's Richmond's Murder Rate? Like 92%? I ain't never going back. I rather stomp out a police car in the bay then walk through Richmond. I'mjust trippin how gun shots at a local park at a gas station intersection doesnt alarm police

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I think Richmond, like the actual city itself went bankrupt last year. That's just sad.
smh.gif

ScottHall are you still in school or naw?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

smh.gif

What's Richmond's Murder Rate? Like 92%? I ain't never going back. I rather stomp out a police car in the bay then walk through Richmond. I'm just trippin how gun shots at a local park at a gas station intersection doesnt alarm police

smh.gif
probably cause the cops already gave up on that place
laugh.gif

Yea I am. I told you im right next to you Mt Sac. doing My GE now.
I went to Howard 2 years but FAFSA did me in Richmond Style so doing this now before I go back or transfer to another school

I feel it, you told me you lived around here but I didn't know you were at Sac. You know Jordan Foley by any chance? How did you like Howard? I was tryingto go there real bad...didn't get in
laugh.gif

you guys live near me. i signed up for a class at mt sac a few years back during summer break. drove to campus, saw the parking lot, turned around and droppedthe class.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

are russians asians?
HA HA
pimp.gif
A lot of Russia is in Europe though. Moscow and St. Petersburg are both European cities. Are their any big Russian cities in Asia though?

Name sounds familiar but I could just be thinking about Michael Jordan and Mick Foley so I dont know.
And I loved Howard. I'd had to only reason why I'm trying to go back so hard after fafsa did me with no vaseline

Damn I feel you i would ask you about cal poly but we having mad personal convo in this thread hahahah plus its 3am ill hit you up 2morrow my dude

fasho peace bruh

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

you guys live near me. i signed up for a class at mt sac a few years back during summer break. drove to campus, saw the parking lot, turned around and dropped
the class.
laugh.gif

Their facilities %!** on ours, state budget FTL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

is cincinatti the most southern city in the midwest or is it the most northern city in the south?

Most northern city in the south. By far.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

are russians asians?
HA HA
pimp.gif
A lot of Russia is in Europe though. Moscow and St. Petersburg are both European cities. Are their any big Russian cities in Asia though?
Yeah...Siberia.Some Russians are Asainsa majority of Russia is in Asia, Canadians are Americans, Chileans are Americans...Everyone always wantsto create major differences between different people.

Back
Top Bottom