If Kim Kardashian is a Ho* aren't 90% of all women are?

There's been an ongoing debate in my household on whether or not Kim K. is a certified ho*. In my case I say no because she's simply doing what every other woman in America is doing, but under a paparazzi, media hungry spotlight. So my fellow NT's let me see where you all stand in the case of determing, that if Kim K is a ho* then so is 90% of all sexualy active women out there.

She's been seen in the lime light with several celebrity males so naturally that would be the perception, plus having a sex tape would make people think that. She does everything a non famous chick would do.

Simple answer is no, 90% of women aren't "famous" for sex tapes and being a blatant floozy. There are a lot of skanks out there, but 90%... Nah bruh

all she did was what many women do behind closed doors. she just was dumb enough (or smart enough, you pick b/c of a nice pay out) to put it on camera.

some naive people out chea thinking all girls be virgins.

i read the title of the thread about 3 times before deciding not to asnwer the question, if it means anything
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

There's been an ongoing debate in my household on whether or not Kim K. is a certified ho*. In my case I say no because she's simply doing what every other woman in America is doing, but under a paparazzi, media hungry spotlight. So my fellow NT's let me see where you all stand in the case of determing, that if Kim K is a ho* then so is 90% of all sexualy active women out there.

I think everyone is sick of her because they know her entire families newfound fame and recent monetary gains are a direct result of her getting piped by a dude on camera and released on the interwebs. Then the primary way she markets herself is through her relationships or who she can link herself to. You remember rumors of her wanting to "date" Tebow or J-lin a week after they got big. I think that's what people have a problem with.

I been saying this for years...

She's doing exactly what other women do...Only she's in the spotlight

Like it or not...Your main has been on a camera preforming sexual acts before...whether if it was with you or an EX, it has been done....#DealWithIt

I have no idea how many people she's slept with so I dont know

Who knows how many dudes she's slept with that haven't been public

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

all she did was what many women do behind closed doors. she just was dumb enough (or smart enough, you pick b/c of a nice pay out) to put it on camera.

some naive people out chea thinking all girls be virgins.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Like it or not...Your main has been on a camera preforming sexual acts before...whether if it was with you or an EX, it has been done....#DealWithIt
Yep. Folks need to realize she's no different than 90% of women. 
Her exploiting the fact that she made a sextape with her husband/boyfriend (whatever) is a different story.

Spoiler [+]
('Cept mine
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Agreed with that but I don't think it's even a matter of being on camera so much as it is just blatantly being a !@@!@ imo anyway. 

So what she made a sex tape with her BOYFRIEND at the time, some of yall moms probably got a sextape on vhs

We know of about 5 men that she has been involved with in the last 5 years, some of yall girlfriends have 5 bodies in one calendar year

nobody calls Angelina Jolie a !@% for stealing someones husband, nobody ever called Elizabeth Taylor a !@% for having 8 husbands, I aint even mad at Kim K

Her situation is different because she wasn't an actress, singer, or any other kind of celebrity famous for something... she was just famous for being wealthy and hanging out with certain people. Then the sex tape happened and all hell broke loose. Plenty of female celebrities date around, often with high profiled people. Most, however, still have a "normal" career as an actress or musician or whatever. So for Kim, her dating life appears to be driven by attention and whatever new guy can bring her more publicity and thus benefit her career. I don't know the woman, so I can't say that with absolute certainty, but that's what it looks like.

So no, the comparison to "90% of all women" isn't really fair. If you believe that all those women were dating around simply for the attention and to better their career, then sure.. but I don't think that's the case.

ho?  more of a super attention +*%+%, shes not doing anything sexually that other chicks arent

also, any of yall notice how she didnt want to show both of her bitties bare in her playboy spread, its like she only wanted to show one of em when they werent slightly covered up

whats up with that?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

So what she made a sex tape with her BOYFRIEND at the time, some of yall moms probably got a sextape on vhs

We know of about 5 men that she has been involved with in the last 5 years, some of yall girlfriends have 5 bodies in one calendar year

nobody calls Angelina Jolie a !@% for stealing someones husband, nobody ever called Elizabeth Taylor a !@% for having 8 husbands, I aint even mad at Kim K

url

Back
Top Bottom