If Kim Kardashian is a Ho* aren't 90% of all women are?

Kim has options. Like the regular female out here.

Oh yeahhhhh
pimp.gif
she doesnt have to stay and deal with bs. In one hand I'm
pimp.gif
in the other I'm
ohwell.gif
cause she decided to start a family and make it not just about her.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

SportsJunkie wrote:
Well, it isnt about the exposure. its about how a regular female will call her a ho for what she doing, but she doing the same thing a typical female would do when a relationship doesnt work out. which is "Move to the next guy"

Back in the day females didn't move on, they worked it out. come to some sort of agreement, A 3 day marriage come on that's pathetic wheres the commitment?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Bro its 2012 now things have changed now. I knew a guy who got married March 1 and was divorced by the end of the month. They aint work nothing out. The couple moved on to the next person. " The guy got married again to a different woman. 

People call her a ho because she's in a new relationship? Wrong. People call her a ho because she basically sold her soul for celebrity status and money.

Certainly kim k is no pioneer when it comes to garden tooling. In the past infidelity and all that was frowned upon and chastised, whereas now they get their own tv shows and torrents of alimony $$. The thing that irks me though is that she is being lionized for her lifestyle. For all the young females, this is the figure they are trained to look up to now a days. There always were and always be such females, only now its preferable and its encouraged to be one. Fame, money and all the attention from leering virgins and athletes alike is easily attainable if you got a plump @$@, fake or not.

Originally Posted by SportsJunkie

SportsJunkie wrote:
Well, it isnt about the exposure. its about how a regular female will call her a ho for what she doing, but she doing the same thing a typical female would do when a relationship doesnt work out. which is "Move to the next guy"

Back in the day females didn't move on, they worked it out. come to some sort of agreement, A 3 day marriage come on that's pathetic wheres the commitment?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Bro its 2012 now things have changed now. I knew a guy who got married March 1 and was divorced by the end of the month. They aint work nothing out. The couple moved on to the next person. " The guy got married again to a different woman. 

SportsJunkie wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's called Marriage Visa broski.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by solarius49

So yall think your GF's never sent nude pics VIA phone?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Ok

nude pics =/= getting piped on camera

Nude pics = Sexual act

They're not sent for Scholastic use...

And who the hell hasn't asked their main to be on camera?...I know I have...

Yall must date Monks, Mormons and Nuns...
laugh.gif
Damn son, who scarred you?

I get what you're saying, but making these blanket statements is outlandish. At least OP was smart enough to say 90%, and even that was a stretch.

There are good women out there from good homes that aren't Monks, Mormon's or Nuns.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by solarius49

nude pics =/= getting piped on camera

Nude pics = Sexual act

They're not sent for Scholastic use...

And who the hell hasn't asked their main to be on camera?...I know I have...

Yall must date Monks, Mormons and Nuns...
laugh.gif
Damn son, who scarred you?
I get what you're saying, but making these blanket statements is outlandish. At least OP was smart enough to say 90%, and even that was a stretch.
There are good women out there from good homes that aren't Monks, Mormon's or Nuns.
For real
laugh.gif
 As hard as he's going, he must've had a chick or bunch of chicks do him dirty, or has messed with "hoodboogers" like somebody already
mentioned. Seems like people can only say stuff in extremes though. You don't send nude pics, so you're a nun or prude. You send nude pics, you're

a ho. 
eyes.gif
Ok

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

she's a respectable woman who's life is seen for the world to see so she gets unfairly labeled as being promiscuous by men who most likely cheat in relationships themselves.

the double standard is shameful.

Sounds like something a simp would say. 

First we have to define a ho*. What is a ho*, and how can we identify a ho*?
The proper definition dictates that a ho* is a woman who usually profits from sexual favors and acts.
Kim uses her vag to jump in and out of the spotlight and the many beds of men who enjoy the spotlight.
What does Kim get out of it? Cash, endorsements and fame.
So yes, she is a ho*.

Oh you mean like how her "marriage" didnt work out...after 2.5 months?Take the cape off b. Go listen to some 3 6 mafia and learn to be a man

Originally Posted by Deuce King

she's a respectable woman who's life is seen for the world to see so she gets unfairly labeled as being promiscuous by men who most likely cheat in relationships themselves.

Sounds like something a man who once wore a cape turned wanna be mack would say

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I imagined someone saying that with a "You disgust me. I'm about to spit in your face" expression.  

I finish high school and College. i have seen alot, especially in college and living in the DMV. Some of you have to realize when you fall in love with the woman of your dreams, before you came about she prolly had 14-15 sexual partners. Most college students tend to have causal sex because everyone is trying to find themselves and want to get the full college experience. Alot of college students do not want to be tide down in a relatioship in college. The girl you prolly married prolly been in a threesome with 2 guys. you never know.

I finish high school and College. i have seen alot, especially in college and living in the DMV. Some of you have to realize when you fall in love with the woman of your dreams, before you came about she prolly had 14-15 sexual partners. Most college students tend to have causal sex because everyone is trying to find themselves and want to get the full college experience. Alot of college students do not want to be tide down in a relatioship in college. The girl you prolly married prolly been in a threesome with 2 guys. you never know.

laugh.gif
 Yup or has a sex tape or has sent nudes of herself. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
 Yup or has a sex tape or has sent nudes of herself. 

Right, Some guy out here prolly do have nude pictures of the girl you in love with. This is life. Dudes on here needs to understand that. if ya girl  attended college and live on campus. More than likely she had at least 6 different sex partners. That number prolly increase when she move off campus into her own place. Young Freshman females will fall for the upperclassman who has his own car and has an apt. They get prayed on by the jr and Sr.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Her situation is different because she wasn't an actress, singer, or any other kind of celebrity famous for something... she was just famous for being wealthy and hanging out with certain people. Then the sex tape happened and all hell broke loose. Plenty of female celebrities date around, often with high profiled people. Most, however, still have a "normal" career as an actress or musician or whatever. So for Kim, her dating life appears to be driven by attention and whatever new guy can bring her more publicity and thus benefit her career. I don't know the woman, so I can't say that with absolute certainty, but that's what it looks like.

So no, the comparison to "90% of all women" isn't really fair. If you believe that all those women were dating around simply for the attention and to better their career, then sure.. but I don't think that's the case.

Thank you! Somebody with some sense. All these captains save a kims in here need to understand this. She's famous for dating guys, and sextapes, and "modeling". She's a roller. 90% of women don't act like her. She's like the chick in college that dates the best ball player, then club promoter, then best football player, etc. She just wants attention and brings nothing to the table other than looks. It's sad pretty. The number of men she has slept with isn't the problem. The number of marriages and serious relationships is the problem. Some chicks just need a man to validate their existence, that's worse than being a slide

TRUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by FedExciter

You would have a valid point if she actually asked for the attention. Shes a high profile female that likes high profile men, nothing wrong with that. The paparazzi and the media are the ones who force feed us her relationships and what not. Im sure she would much rather keep her love life private but the media wont allow that because every picture taken and article written is a paycheck for someone 
You would have a valid point if she actively avoided the attention... but she doesn't. She has multiple television shows, she's always in the spotlight, she profited off her wedding. If you're right and "she would much rather keep her love life private" then why would she broadcast her wedding? She isn't a victim of constant media attention. It's a mutually beneficial relationship. She gets attention for herself and her products, then the E channel and trash gossip websites and magazines get more traffic and sell more.

Yall right... Keep it a hundred, I wasnt even thinking about all the shows and wedding on tv !@*+ because I really dont pay attention to it, I just want her for her body 

Back
Top Bottom