If LeBron were to ever get an All-NBA player alongside him;

Originally Posted by chikickz

LeBron's "Pippen" complement is in the NBA right now. His name is Josh Howard. It's going to be very difficult to acquire Howard of the type of player he is due to contractual issues. The one other player that is a possibilty is Danny Granger. Although, he's become the team leader in Indiana.

Shawn Marion will be very expensive. The Cavs would have to do a sign and trade.

I'm in the minority, but I think LeBron is better than Jordan at the same stage in their careers. The 4th quarter of Game 5 of the 2007 ECF is the rainmaker.

Jordan needed Pippen to advance in the playoffs. LeBron did not.
Jordan needed coaching to advance to the finals. LeBron did not.
Jordan didn't need anything else after that.

LeBron is just physically dominating. He completely abused a Piston team that is loaded with solid defenders. Defenders that take charges, get steals, block shots, rebound, and force turnovers. LeBron just dunked on them all. Jordan dunked on players. LeBron dunks on teams.

WTF....is niketalk filled with idiots today????

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by chikickz

LeBron's "Pippen" complement is in the NBA right now. His name is Josh Howard. It's going to be very difficult to acquire Howard of the type of player he is due to contractual issues. The one other player that is a possibilty is Danny Granger. Although, he's become the team leader in Indiana.

Shawn Marion will be very expensive. The Cavs would have to do a sign and trade.

I'm in the minority, but I think LeBron is better than Jordan at the same stage in their careers. The 4th quarter of Game 5 of the 2007 ECF is the rainmaker.

Jordan needed Pippen to advance in the playoffs. LeBron did not.
Jordan needed coaching to advance to the finals. LeBron did not.
Jordan didn't need anything else after that.

LeBron is just physically dominating. He completely abused a Piston team that is loaded with solid defenders. Defenders that take charges, get steals, block shots, rebound, and force turnovers. LeBron just dunked on them all. Jordan dunked on players. LeBron dunks on teams.

WTF....is niketalk filled with idiots today????
I guess that's what you get on a message board full of kids under 20 who weren't able to watch basketball before it got so watered down...

I think LeBron should go to another team when his contract is up because it looks like the Cavs have no idea how to get him help.

Give him a real point guard or a legit big man and it would be a wrap.

But either way Lebron is going to be king of this league for a while....

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Anderson WAS that player.

roll.gif

and chikickz, you must be like 15. jordan had a career full of games like that one lebron game. not saying that bron couldn'tpotentially reach greatness, but he needs to string together 10 more years of excellence.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by arsene knows

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

lebron + iguodala = jordan + pippen part deux

hm... let me go math teacher on you.
1. in order for "lebron + iguodala = jordan + pippen" to stand true...
2. you must mean iguodala = pippen and lebron = jordan. surely, you could not mean, iguodala = jordan and lebron = pippen.
3. iguodala = pippen can't be true because we all know that pippen > iguodala. if pippen > igoudala, then to balance the equation you would have to have meant that lebron > jordan. And at this point in their respective careers that is laughable.
4. In conclusion, Lebron needs a better sidekick than Iguodala, than Big Z, than constantly injured guy. With the utter crap that is on the rest of the roster, Lebron would need someone like Marion to beat the Western powerhouses in a series of 7. Marion is just as versatile as Lebron (except for running the point), can play vicious D, all around dude that doesnt need the ball to play. That's what LBJ is for, and that Cavs couch just runs isos for LBJ anyway... Then again the chances of cleveland getting someone of marion's caliber with the crap on their roster is !+##...
"And that's what that's all about."
a0CG7dmT8u8.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
But on a serious note i feel before someone comes over to Cleveland i see Lebronleaving Cleveland.

He's 23 years old, if he plays late into his 30's he'll have 15+ years to win a title. My guess is he wins atleast 3.

Back
Top Bottom