If life is found on other planets, does that make Christianity a fraud religion?

Sitting in church today and the priest started rambling on a little...
My mind started wondering off and I began thinking about an article I read about scientist finding water on another planet. After that I even startedthinking about possible "ufo" information released in Brazil (although still doubtful).

Anyway, if scientist find life (not saying aliens... I mean life as in plants, organisms, insects, etc) on other planets, does that discredit and proveChristianity false?

I'm not trying to promote any religion, to each his own... but I was just curious as to what everyone else thinks about this subject.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

No, because God made the heavens and the Earth.
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, so Mars is in the Heavens?[/color]

eye see soles-
god has nothing to do with this, this about the religion.most religions belive in a god
he is talking about the christian religion which preaches about stuff like this and as catholic who has lost faith in it does belive that if we do find lifethere it discredits the religion big time as if christinity's respect hasnt already dropped

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
roll.gif

All celestial bodies are considered to be a part of the heavens.

Anything can be incorporated in religion, what you know it as now was different years ago. But i don't see how it would discredit it, the heaven and earththing was written with man's limited knowledge of space, i don't see how new knowledge would affect that. Again if said God created all, how hard is itto include space and other planets in that all? And i don't think heaven is tantamount to space in religion.

Yeah, sure.... but only if the words are supposed to be more important the message IN them. But if that was the case, I'd have given uphaving faith at age 5 when I went to brookfield zoo and learned that lions eat zebras.... then again, Noah might have had all vegetarian animals onthe ark. Right. And for the record, whales eat krill, not sinners.

My point: Stop nitpicking. Be faithful.

roll.gif
roll.gif

All celestial bodies are considered to be a part of the heavens.
eek.gif
Whoa... that's powerfully naive..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

alien.gif
...shhh wasn't even that funny...Simps
9eb26401931d947fc1830c5c74808e819565c68f_t.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and you used the word "simp" in the wrong context.. FAIL[/color]

No.

There is nothing in any of the 3 major religions that says god ONLY made humans.

Back
Top Bottom