If life is found on other planets, does that make Christianity a fraud religion?

No, Christianity would not be exposed as a fraud religion. It (life being found on other planets) would just be another argument that non-Christians would haveagainst the religion, and it would cause many current believers to reinterpret their beliefs slightly. The doctrine may bend a little bit for thereinterpretation, but beyond that, it won't cause huge masses of people to ditch the faith. And besides, how many die-hard, literal readers of "theBible" believe in what science says anyway?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by eye see soles

No, because God made the heavens and the Earth.
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, so Mars is in the Heavens?[/color]

laugh.gif

alien.gif
...shhh wasn't even that funny...Simps
9eb26401931d947fc1830c5c74808e819565c68f_t.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and you used the word "simp" in the wrong context.. FAIL[/color]

I used the word Simp in place of Simple...at the end of the day, you got the point...besides, I could very well becalling you a Simp regardless of present condition...you never know...
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait, so Mars is in the Heavens?

laugh.gif

alien.gif

Ummmm it was funny to me . You sound mad. Didn't know you and I needed to have the same sense of humor in order for niketalk to be effective.
grin.gif

well im muslim so i do belive in soome christian belifs.and when the holy books were made people were stupid back then .so why would god include stuff aboutaliens in it.people wouldnt know what the hell aliens are.thats why god said in hell your gonna burn in fire.i dot think he literally means fire.gods justtrying to say hell is bad.imo

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait, so Mars is in the Heavens?[/color]

laugh.gif

alien.gif

Ummmm it was funny to me . You sound mad. Didn't know you and I needed to have the same sense of humor in order for niketalk to be effective.
grin.gif

You're right--"Didn't know you and I needed to have the same sense of humor in order for niketalk to be effective..."

Point is, Mars and the other natural satellites are considered part of the heavens...generally speaking

You either didn't know that (and if that's the case, NOW you know...), or you knew and were purposely being foolish...

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

well im muslim so i do belive in soome christian belifs.and when the holy books were made people were stupid back then .so why would god include stuff about aliens in it.people wouldnt know what the hell aliens are.thats why god said in hell your gonna burn in fire.i dot think he literally means fire.gods just trying to say hell is bad.imo

Point is, Mars and the other natural satellites are considered part of the heavens...generally speaking

You either didn't know that (and if that's the case, NOW you know...), or you knew and were purposely being foolish...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiiight.
eyes.gif
Last time I checked the "heavens" is beyond the Universe (in whichsome people may even deem as fictional).. Mars and the rest of the planets aren't part of the Heavens.[/color]

Neil Armstrong has been on the moon, according to Christianity does that mean he has been to the heavens? I am seriously asking.

There are "the heavens", which incorporate celestial bodies and space, as well as "Heaven". I think that it would be unlikely if thereWASNT life on other planets. The threads and replies on here tend to flaunt ignorance.

Finding beings on other planets doesn't prove that Christianity is a fraud. Christianity does.

I feel that the fossil record already does make it a "fraud" religion (not trying to attack anyone, just my opinion)

When you refer to Christianity I guess your reffering to the King James Version?
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Riiiight.
eyes.gif
Last time I checked the "heavens" is beyond the Universe (in which some people may even deem as fictional).. Mars and the rest of the planets aren't part of the Heavens.[/color]

What's this--"Last time [you] checked the 'heavens' [were] beyond the Universe..."...really...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I mean, you're really sure about that?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I suppose YOU have irrefutable evidence that substantiates this claim.

Since you seem to be aware of Heaven's general vicinity, mind pointing me in the general direction of Hell...'cause being Christian and all, it's aplace I dearly wish to avoid...and the best possible way to avoid something, is to know where it is--so yeah, hook a brotha up with some directional info...

I'll wait--considering you of all people seem to KNOW where Heaven and possibly Hell are...

"...Beyond the universe"...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Heavens" and "Heaven" are 2 different places.

Heaven = Where God is.

Heavens = everything outside of Earth's stratosphere.

Y'all know that life HAS been found on other planets right ?

The main reason that this info is hidden away from the general public is solely based off of the chaos it would cause in religion .

I don't believe in any religions and the concept of faith imo preys on ignorance and is vastly ambiguous but one of the things I got to clarify in privateschool is that everything in the Bible should not be taken literally but also figuratively and contextually speaking. Furthermore, the Bible is not a historybook, it does not document any historical facts or I should say you should NOT take anything in the Bible as fact. It's simply a book of fiction withvarious tales that is suppose to convey a message on how to live your life.

Anybody who takes the Bible literally and as some factual document is foolish and yes this is a great # of the world's population.

laugh.gif
@ the comments in here. Mars is in Heaven
laugh.gif
empirical evidence never stopped Christianity
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom