If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

gone in 60 seconds wrote:
LOSO is BETTER than Mase!

No doubt. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bruhs, I used to rock with Mase heavy back in the day.

Heavy as in I DL'ed all sorts of songs he did outside of Harlem World & Children of the Corn

Speaking of Fab, I'm pretty sure this was like Fab's introduction to the rap world. First track I ever heard of him, anyway. I remember he was 'Fabulous' back when this dropped. Passing of the torch?
laugh.gif

Heavy as in I DL'ed all sorts of songs he did outside of Harlem World & Children of the Corn

Speaking of Fab, I'm pretty sure this was like Fab's introduction to the rap world. First track I ever heard of him, anyway. I remember he was 'Fabulous' back when this dropped. Passing of the torch?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH @ the hate for Fab.

Also Mase would've fell off long ago, word to Double Up <>.
Well yeah, but the point is that Mase was the OG of Fabs style. At least it seems that way.

SMH @ the hate for Fab.

Well yeah, but the point is that Mase was the OG of Fabs style. At least it seems that way.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

First time I heard Fab too.

Mase would be working double shifts at McDonald's if he was still at Bad Boy.

laugh.gif
at him being better than Jay and killing verses when he came back.

Mase would be working double shifts at McDonald's if he was still at Bad Boy.

laugh.gif
at him being better than Jay and killing verses when he came back.

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif

First time I heard Fab too.

SMH @ the hate for Fab.

I'm not even a Mase fan like that but .....

Him.>>Fab any day of the week

Fab is a garbage, his albums
sick.gif

SMH @ the hate for Fab.

sick.gif

calm down with the "there would be no.." so and so. doesn't work that way. maybe a slight influence here and there but seriously?
mase was dope in his day tho.

calm down with the "there would be no.." so and so. doesn't work that way. maybe a slight influence here and there but seriously?
mase was dope in his day tho.

Originally Posted by JRodski

always said dude coulda been on jays level lyrically if he stuck around.

homie bounced too soon...

you gotta think.... dude left around 1999, came back around 2004-2005 and was STILL NICE with it. yeah most of the music he put out @ the time was wack, but he was killin verses tho. It was almost as if dude was still rappin on the low the whole time.

honestly feel like he coulda been maybe a top 20-30 rapper of all time....

QFT! Dude was spittin heat wit g-unit.

Originally Posted by JRodski

always said dude coulda been on jays level lyrically if he stuck around.

homie bounced too soon...

you gotta think.... dude left around 1999, came back around 2004-2005 and was STILL NICE with it. yeah most of the music he put out @ the time was wack, but he was killin verses tho. It was almost as if dude was still rappin on the low the whole time.

honestly feel like he coulda been maybe a top 20-30 rapper of all time....

QFT! Dude was spittin heat wit g-unit.

I remember he was 'Fabulous' back when this dropped. 
Was this before or after he went by Fabulous Sport? I seem to think that was right around 98-99 when he was on Clue's first retail CD 'Professional.'

I remember he was 'Fabulous' back when this dropped. 
Was this before or after he went by Fabulous Sport? I seem to think that was right around 98-99 when he was on Clue's first retail CD 'Professional.'

Bad Boy would of eventually fell off, everyone would of gotten bored, sorta like Brick Squad is slippin, and Ross really had to step his game up with MMG. Also peep the way that C-M-R became YMCMB they had to repackage themselves, the same would of happened to Mase eventually, but all I know was that dudes were hype to see a pastor rap, so it entertaining when he hopped back in the game!!!

Bad Boy would of eventually fell off, everyone would of gotten bored, sorta like Brick Squad is slippin, and Ross really had to step his game up with MMG. Also peep the way that C-M-R became YMCMB they had to repackage themselves, the same would of happened to Mase eventually, but all I know was that dudes were hype to see a pastor rap, so it entertaining when he hopped back in the game!!!

mossman75 wrote:

SMH @ the hate for Fab.

sick.gif

I mean you can say ANYBODIES albums are
sick.gif
 for the most part. We all know what Fab is capable of & rapping circles around Mase (w/ his punches/metephors) is what he'd do. We WON'T & DON'T believe that tough talk so Murda Mase isn't even up for discussion so that would just leave him rapping to/for the birds.

Back
Top Bottom