If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

mossman75 wrote:
Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

SMH @ the hate for Fab.

LOSO is BETTER than Mase!

Also Mase would've fell off long ago, word to Double Up <>.

I'm not even a Mase fan like that but .....

Him.>>Fab any day of the week

Fab is a garbage, his albums
sick.gif

I mean you can say ANYBODIES albums are
sick.gif
 for the most part. We all know what Fab is capable of & rapping circles around Mase (w/ his punches/metephors) is what he'd do. We WON'T & DON'T believe that tough talk so Murda Mase isn't even up for discussion so that would just leave him rapping to/for the birds.

First off there would of been a Loon mase and loon were boys, There still would of been a dip set. Fab would be looked at as a clown, I really think mase would be looked at us a legend in the game not like jay thou but he would of def held bad boy down and probaby started his own lable

First off there would of been a Loon mase and loon were boys, There still would of been a dip set. Fab would be looked at as a clown, I really think mase would be looked at us a legend in the game not like jay thou but he would of def held bad boy down and probaby started his own lable

My intro to Fabolous Sport:

Off the top of my head I wanna say that's off the Cluenino tape, but I might me wrong...

...and some of y'all are giving Mase a little too much credit - lemme remind you that "Double Up" got 2.5, and "The Source" was still respected back then - he was about to have to earn his respect again.

My intro to Fabolous Sport:

Off the top of my head I wanna say that's off the Cluenino tape, but I might me wrong...

...and some of y'all are giving Mase a little too much credit - lemme remind you that "Double Up" got 2.5, and "The Source" was still respected back then - he was about to have to earn his respect again.

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

Originally Posted by JRodski

always said dude coulda been on jays level lyrically if he stuck around.

homie bounced too soon...

you gotta think.... dude left around 1999, came back around 2004-2005 and was STILL NICE with it. yeah most of the music he put out @ the time was wack, but he was killin verses tho. It was almost as if dude was still rappin on the low the whole time.

honestly feel like he coulda been maybe a top 20-30 rapper of all time....

QFT! Dude was spittin heat wit g-unit.

laugh.gif

you gotta think.... dude left around 1999, came back around 2004-2005 and was STILL NICE with it. yeah most of the music he put out @ the time was wack, but he was killin verses tho. It was almost as if dude was still rappin on the low the whole time.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

laugh.gif

Your from Ohio no one is gonna take you serious homie
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

laugh.gif

Your from Ohio no one is gonna take you serious homie
indifferent.gif

Nothing...............nothing would have happen. Mase was cool, when he dropped but I doubt he would have still had any longevity if he stuck around.

But what's the real story on why he retired? Wasn't he ran out of Harlem or something along those lines?

Nothing...............nothing would have happen. Mase was cool, when he dropped but I doubt he would have still had any longevity if he stuck around.

But what's the real story on why he retired? Wasn't he ran out of Harlem or something along those lines?

I dunno, but no rapper could rock it like ma$e, even diddy took notes.

2:29-2:33 & 2:40-2:45

I dunno, but no rapper could rock it like ma$e, even diddy took notes.

2:29-2:33 & 2:40-2:45

I was so happy when he came back and then I heard "Welcome Back" and knew he was gonna flop SMH

I was so happy when he came back and then I heard "Welcome Back" and knew he was gonna flop SMH

IMO he got about as far as he could. Even if he stayed in the game he would have been treadmill status.

IMO he got about as far as he could. Even if he stayed in the game he would have been treadmill status.

Back
Top Bottom