If Ma$e never left the hiphop industry...

Wouldn't have survived the time of rap music. U must not forget that rap/hip hop is essentially the only genre where the older acts get no respect from the new generation. U won't catch a Mase, Nore, Craig Mack, Fat Boys, Kurtis Blow, Rakim, etc gettin the recognition today as an Aerosmith, U2, etc.

Genre changes too much. Some artists can't keep up. Not sayin Mase couldn't given the right opportunity but even now rockin w/ some known cats on a few tracks, the masses may just ignore or call him washed up.

Wouldn't have survived the time of rap music. U must not forget that rap/hip hop is essentially the only genre where the older acts get no respect from the new generation. U won't catch a Mase, Nore, Craig Mack, Fat Boys, Kurtis Blow, Rakim, etc gettin the recognition today as an Aerosmith, U2, etc.

Genre changes too much. Some artists can't keep up. Not sayin Mase couldn't given the right opportunity but even now rockin w/ some known cats on a few tracks, the masses may just ignore or call him washed up.

people forgot about the wack g-unit mixtape he put out
laugh.gif

i like mase like everybody in this thread but his time BEEN up.

people forgot about the wack g-unit mixtape he put out
laugh.gif

i like mase like everybody in this thread but his time BEEN up.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by ninjahood

cant be overated with a classic

No way. Harlem World is not a classic.
You my friend must have swam over here after 09/11 when the security was lax, because you must have come from some 3rd world country and have no clue about the Impact Mason Betha had with that album..................

N%#$@ Done Started Something> Whatever Drake song you think is better......

Homie you have me mistaken with some new dude who just got introduce to rap, and for that matter I was around when the !!#% hit and understand the impact Mase had on a few rappers. His influence was felt no doubt, but to say Harlem World is a classic is beyond reaching imo.

laugh.gif
at Drake...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by gllahone84

cant be overated with a classic

No way. Harlem World is not a classic.
You my friend must have swam over here after 09/11 when the security was lax, because you must have come from some 3rd world country and have no clue about the Impact Mason Betha had with that album..................

N%#$@ Done Started Something> Whatever Drake song you think is better......

Homie you have me mistaken with some new dude who just got introduce to rap, and for that matter I was around when the !!#% hit and understand the impact Mase had on a few rappers. His influence was felt no doubt, but to say Harlem World is a classic is beyond reaching imo.

laugh.gif
at Drake...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Some rappers are only good for 1 album and nothing more............Mase is one of those rappers.

If son can spit id welcome his return. I liked his g-unit mixtape.

Some rappers are only good for 1 album and nothing more............Mase is one of those rappers.

Between you, Mase's family, and his so called "fanbase" that makes a grand total of 7 sales or downloads.  From a business standpoint, that's not worth the time, energy and money to put Mase back in the studio champ.

Between you, Mase's family, and his so called "fanbase" that makes a grand total of 7 sales or downloads.  From a business standpoint, that's not worth the time, energy and money to put Mase back in the studio champ.

Nailed it

Back
Top Bottom