If Michael Jackson was still alive...

HBD Mike
pimp.gif

R.I.P

I'm sorry, but I gotta let this out. No disrespect to the dude (RIP, by the way), but I kinda find it funny how everyone is all mourning for him when hepassed away when probably half of them were talking $#!! about him no more than a month prior.

Anyway, happy birthday.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm sorry, but I gotta let this out. No disrespect to the dude (RIP, by the way), but I kinda find it funny how everyone is all mourning for him when he passed away when probably half of them were talking $#!! about him no more than a month prior.

Anyway, happy birthday.
Preach, imma admit Not too long ago I was laughin at the Katt Williams Rant about him, but Mike WAS that dude regardless of what he did or whatppl thought of him. Happy Birthday Mike.

I'm sorry, but I gotta let this out. No disrespect to the dude (RIP, by the way), but I kinda find it funny how everyone is all mourning for him when he passed away when probably half of them were talking $#!! about him no more than a month prior.

Anyway, happy birthday.

they say they never really miss you til you dead or you gone...

Anyway, happy birthday.

Co sign you on that man...R.I.P
HBD MJJ

Anyway, happy birthday.
Seriously. Move on with your lives people. It's really not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom