If ridin swangaz is wrong...I dont wanna be right!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The hate is thick in here. Let him be

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed to be in jail right now OP?

bro i been went to jail, did 30 days in the county jail and i was took off probation and set free about 2 weeks ago.

yo your story changes everytime son

if my memory serves me correct u said something about how u turned yourself in but they let u out for some ducktale reason now u say u served 30 days

if somebody other then myself feels like doing some thread digging u will be caught in your lies

its easier to tell the truth then to lie because obviously u forget which lie u told and u cant keep up with your own story

do ya research homeboy! EARLY december i turned myself after getting word from my po i had a warrant out for violation of probation, i turned my self in ealry in hopes that i would be release befor christmas! i turned myself in to the city jail, sat there for about 4 days for traffic tickets and was released with a felony warrant for probation violation...dont ask me how i got released...but time passed and it was getting close to christmas so i was like imm turn myself in the beggining of next year. well ishh happens, i got pulled over for speeding and unsafe lane change and was takken to jail for my warrants on dec 17th or 16th then i sat in the county jail until i went to court and the judge gave me a 30 day sentence which is really on half so 15 days. they terminated my probation and i got out on the january 2nd at 8am! go do all the digging u want my @%*!@! i will help you as a matter fact..
You could have cooperated with the district attorney for an early release by giving them information.

Show us pictures of YOU and your 84's, or tag the image or that magical Benz of your brothers, you're just a comedian on a message board though, quit embarrassing Houston

you may be a snitch sir but i am not!

http://twitpic.com/yjdx0
http://twitpic.com/yjehc
http://twitpic.com/tdwbt
http://twitpic.com/pvnhb

i love OGz but i've seen some 22" swangs on a S550
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

sick.gif
smh.gif

those are 20 inch supers...thats my homie clyde in the wineberry s550 benz
and by the way i hate ogz! im sellin some og 3z right now for $800...no tires no 2 prongs 800 cash! you want em?

so i kno its slang and all...but wat exactly are "swangaz"??

are rims called swangaz now...is it a time of car, like scrapers? who came up with this....

is it only 20inches?

(i only read the OPs first post, so no i didnt read the thread)

Originally Posted by CheGTR

so i kno its slang and all...but wat exactly are "swangaz"??

are rims called swangaz now...is it a time of car, like scrapers? who came up with this....

is it only 20inches?

(i only read the OPs first post, so no i didnt read the thread)

swangaz are the rims...they poke out and for years people have always shown out on these rims by swerving from lane to lane..hence "swangaz"

swangaz belong on "SLABS" a slab is a car on swangaz eqipped with candy paint bass and neon lights in the trunk and tvs everywhere....

swangaz come in diffrent sizes and diffrent styles..

you got:
regulars
supers
gorillaz

which is the neck lenth from the bub of the rim to how far it sticks out..

then there are 83z and 84z whick is just about an inch in diffrence of poke

and then there are the sizes
15"
17"
20"
22"

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

sick.gif
smh.gif

those are 20 inch supers...thats my homie clyde in the wineberry s550 benz
and by the way i hate ogz! im sellin some og 3z right now for $800...no tires no 2 prongs 800 cash! you want em?
k. i know who u talkin bout. that *%@% looks wild. i guess if u got the bread to do that then
grin.gif

i'd rather have some og 4z, plus my whip is not a good look rite now
laugh.gif

Da H
pimp.gif

Lmao at haters wanting birth certificates and shhh hop off and enjoy ya lives, let the man live lol.

I'm not a fan of these, but I appreciate all types of culture.

When done right, (Like H TOWN HUSTLER said) they actually DO make a nice Caddy look classy. Then you see dudes puttin "swangaz" on $1k-$2k bubbleswhich don't even look right. If you're gonna do it, do it right. Don't ruin a car just because you wanna "swang".

Kinda like when the all-over print craze was in motion. Some were actually pretty decent, but then you got the CLH type hoodies. :smh.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Another Houston, Texas NT'er checking in.
pimp.gif

Even Lupe knows about swangin'.
wink.gif

http://
Call me Westside Lu'
But I know about them Northside Blues
And them Southside reds.

pimp.gif

<----- What i prefer.....Not a huge fan of swangaz but got respect for the cars take a lot of work/money when there done right.

I'm really into Old School cars, and CERTAIN Slab's if they are done with Class..

I use to really want some 84z and Vogues on my lac (definitley would b the only person in the DMV
laugh.gif
), but now I'm more so into Cadillac Wire Wheels with wide whitewall tiresinstead, lookin to put these on my 80' Eldorado Biarritz..
1CadWheel112009H.jpg

And
tired.gif
@ Yall for bashin Texas...Some of them are garbage, jus like howsome dudes from NY and Cali are some garbage...Yall need to step your hip-hop catalog up and add some Scarface, UGK, Devin and Z-Ro...

Back
Top Bottom