If ridin swangaz is wrong...I dont wanna be right!

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

laugh.gif
the fake nate dogg

ghostriding > ridin swangaz

do me a favor......Kill yourself. Ridin swangs in Houston, on a nice car thats worth money and had time dedicated intoit.>>>>>>>>>>>> jumpin in and out of a moving car

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by CheGTR

so i kno its slang and all...but wat exactly are "swangaz"??

are rims called swangaz now...is it a time of car, like scrapers? who came up with this....

is it only 20inches?

(i only read the OPs first post, so no i didnt read the thread)

swangaz are the rims...they poke out and for years people have always shown out on these rims by swerving from lane to lane..hence "swangaz"

swangaz belong on "SLABS" a slab is a car on swangaz eqipped with candy paint bass and neon lights in the trunk and tvs everywhere....

swangaz come in diffrent sizes and diffrent styles..

you got:
regulars
supers
gorillaz

which is the neck lenth from the bub of the rim to how far it sticks out..

then there are 83z and 84z whick is just about an inch in diffrence of poke

and then there are the sizes
15"
17"
20"
22"

laugh.gif
...no joke, but the real world explanation actually sounds pretty technical and fairly smart...imagine if these fans put their minds into something else orother things that further their advancement?
pimp.gif

(tried to sound as PC as possible)

Originally Posted by King Beef

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

You're really annoying. It seems like you aren't even a real person, but rather a robot programmed to act like a stereotypical corny Houston rapper. You use way too many exclamation points.
Ummmm maybe OP is from Houston? Maybe this is his actual persona. It's not like only rappers can act like that.

Nters are full of a bunch of lames now. Let the man post about what he likes, it gets annoying when people enter his threads and talk all that mess. Have something constructive to say or get out.
this. keep on truckin swanginOn4z, i learned a couple of things from you posting on on NT
pimp.gif

Swangas
pimp.gif

I have a new appreciation for it. I though it was corny at first but it is truly a passion that I can respect.

smh.gif
at those lames trying to hate.

84's pokin' out
at the club, i'm showin' out
i'm a player, ain't no doubt
!$#$ wanna know what i'm bout

Son ALWAYS comin through with swanga threads..LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

The hate is thick in here. Let him be

I wouldn't exactly call it hate. This guy makes threads about swangin all the time. Border-line troll status. No one cares. In fact, arent you supposed to be in jail right now OP?
This. He praises the lifestyle he lives through his posts then turns around w/ a R.I.P. thread about another one of his boys
smh.gif
Dude needs toseriously evaluate his life

Back
Top Bottom