If the extinction event 65 mill years ago never happened, would dinosaurs be the dominant species?

Do you think their intelligence would have at some point reached that of ours?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

everything would be different. We would've evolved with fast twitch muscles to out run them, rather than loosing them through evolution since we haven't had a predator in millions of years. I think it'd be awesome. It'd be the ultimate population control.

everything would be different. We would've evolved with fast twitch muscles to out run them, rather than loosing them through evolution since we haven't had a predator in millions of years. I think it'd be awesome. It'd be the ultimate population control.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I bet n can escape the

120023_large.jpg

Son, at least post a bigger gun.
laugh.gif

Human beings have always had the potential for higher thought and intelligence, the issue is would that have been given a chance to flourish if they were running for their lives constantly avoiding monstrous beasts.

and dinosaurs aren't one species.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

I bet n can escape the

120023_large.jpg

Son, at least post a bigger gun.
laugh.gif

Human beings have always had the potential for higher thought and intelligence, the issue is would that have been given a chance to flourish if they were running for their lives constantly avoiding monstrous beasts.

and dinosaurs aren't one species.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

We probably wouldn't exist if they didn't become extinct.

True. They saying the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs brought chemical elements that pretty much made us, who we are today.

Back
Top Bottom