If the Rockets win the championship this year......

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

roll.gif
T-Mac would Artest call Yao to congratulate him, and tear a hamstring pickin up the phone.

he will still get a ring

the rockets better get rid of him, he's expensive and he doesn't do anything. he was a superstar, but like his hero penny hardaway, he also came downso fast.. besides, the rockets have artest as a 3. so get rid of T-Wac

laugh.gif
If they win the championship this year, Tracy McGrady better refuse to accept a ring at the ceremony...

He gets no credit whatsoever for anything the Rockets do/accomplish this season...

He's still the second round virgin, period...

If the Oklahoma City Thunder win a championship this year, they will be the youngest expansion team to win one.

If MJ came out of retirement and won MVP for the season, he would be the oldest to do so.

Get it?

Poor man. He's gonna retire soon and not even get to the Conference Semi-Finals. It'll be a damn shame if they do it without him playing a singleminute

Lets get Tmac to perform beastly then try and snatch Durant from OKC...I think this idea is crazy enough to work!
nerd.gif

I think this is the third time some NTer attempted to be creative and funny by asking this question.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

they need to trade t mac next season....he has no value for that team anymore

i think his expiring contract next yr would be a value

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

[h3][/h3]
If the Rockets win the championship this year......

laugh.gif

Didnt they win 22 straight last year and fail to get out of the first round?
ohwell.gif

I think they will make the second round this year.... but no chance for a title with the Lakeshow on a mission and the ever dangerous Spurs.....

Originally Posted by nyk buc

they'll get past the first round if they face an easier opponent like denver or dallas or portland. if they had to play utah again, i doubt it.

stop hatin' on tmac. dude should have advanced last yr if yao or rafer alston was freakin' healthy
mad.gif

The way you are with TMac makes JRain look like a Randy Moss hater.
smh.gif

Why is everything always someone else's fault? When will you accept that it's Tracy? Notice how the Rockets are doing so much better since Tracy leftthe team? And when they finally make it to the second round without him, what will your excuses be then?

So many questions and yet I already know all the answers/excuses you'll make up.

Back
Top Bottom