If the total is 34.99....

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Yes, I just act like I'm waiting for the receipt.
this,
I can't imagine saying "keep the change" 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

knowing damn well he's only keeping a penny 
laugh.gif

I usually jokingly say "keep the change, ya filthy animal" when it's less than 25 cents
laugh.gif
Anyone give you the
indifferent.gif
if they haven't seen Home Alone.
I can honestly say I've never gotten anything less than a chuckle, even from the cafeteria ladies during HS
laugh.gif

YES, BECAUSE IF YOUR A PENNY SHORT OR TEN CENTS MOST PLACES WON'T GIVE YOU THE ITEM...THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE..THEY WANT ALL THE MONEY SO WAIT FOR THAT CHANGE. I'm sorry for screaming NT lol

YES, BECAUSE IF YOUR A PENNY SHORT OR TEN CENTS MOST PLACES WON'T GIVE YOU THE ITEM...THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE..THEY WANT ALL THE MONEY SO WAIT FOR THAT CHANGE. I'm sorry for screaming NT lol

Basically. It says a lot when they don't even reach for the penny though.

Basically. It says a lot when they don't even reach for the penny though.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I was just about to post the same thing.

If its a small mom and pop it's not biggie, but a big chain store or store at the mall i'll wait for the penny just for that simple reason that most ppl wouldnt let you slide if your a penny short...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I was just about to post the same thing.

If its a small mom and pop it's not biggie, but a big chain store or store at the mall i'll wait for the penny just for that simple reason that most ppl wouldnt let you slide if your a penny short...

this,
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

this, but i do say keep the change sumtimes & laugh when i realize its only a penny

this,
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

this, but i do say keep the change sumtimes & laugh when i realize its only a penny

i usually use plastic

but i think youd look more of a douche not taking the change then waiting for the change

i usually use plastic

but i think youd look more of a douche not taking the change then waiting for the change

I can't remember the last time I paid for anything in cash, and when I do, I always tell them to keep the change. I absolutely hate it. Whether it's a cent or .75, they can keep that $#!&

I can't remember the last time I paid for anything in cash, and when I do, I always tell them to keep the change. I absolutely hate it. Whether it's a cent or .75, they can keep that $#!&

Back
Top Bottom