If there was a WET...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

So what are you saying? We eliminate BET and the walls of racism come down and the media becomes cultutre inclusive overnight and show an accurate depiction of every race we have in America? If so, I have some water front property in Oklahoma for you. For the low though.

No, that's not what I'm saying. You're still missing it.

But I won't argue in this thread any more. I just read that all three members of blink-182 have had a chill session and are realizing that "life'stoo short"... meaning I may be getting my wish of having them come back together and make a new album.

You guys have fun in this thread. One day you'll see what I'm saying makes perfect sense.

Ok buddy generic statements always have much much deeper meanings that are too complex too lay out. Have fun

I'm sayin....Dude keeps on talking about his point, he didn't have one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

So what are you saying? We eliminate BET and the walls of racism come down and the media becomes cultutre inclusive overnight and show an accurate depiction of every race we have in America? If so, I have some water front property in Oklahoma for you. For the low though.

No, that's not what I'm saying. You're still missing it.

But I won't argue in this thread any more. I just read that all three members of blink-182 have had a chill session and are realizing that "life's too short"... meaning I may be getting my wish of having them come back together and make a new album.

You guys have fun in this thread. One day you'll see what I'm saying makes perfect sense.

roll.gif
!!! And he runs away! What the hell is wrong with this kid!? Please use your Logout button. Please. Everyone in the thread made his point for himexcept for himself... [MASE]WOW!!![/MASE]

Hilarious.

ABC, FOX, etc is not the same things as "WET"

You guys are slaying me.

People would trip point blank.

The blatantly racist propaganda produced by FOX news is 1000 times worse than any program BET has ever created....believe that.

And instead of pointing the finger at "hypocritical blacks" for something that they didn't ask for, don't own and don't particularly carefor at the moment...why not attack a real double standard and inequality like minimum mandatory drug sentencing or inequitable education funding distribution?

Aren't those the real hypocrisies that need to be addressed?

Back
Top Bottom