If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by MECKS

If she's average then a lot of you dudes pull below average chicks.
my girl is above average tho

dc5361e55805619624758a9b19ba88898aa1e36b_r.jpg
sick.gif

She really isnt though
roll.gif
smile.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

She's a solid avg chick

LilWayneGirlfriend.jpg

Lil-Wayne-new-girlfriend-at-beach-3.jpg
my girl is above average tho

dc5361e55805619624758a9b19ba88898aa1e36b_r.jpg
Above average? Naw(unless she got that drop and you holding out), but I don't blame you for feeling that way, its your girl. She cute, though.

You mad cuz he smash dimes and your girl gained weight
_'s shouldn't be jealous thats a female trait

-MonStar

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Its cute how many dudes worry about what other dudes wear

No one is worried about it.. 
I can't stand this whole "let him do him," "Worrying about another man," OR "he's getting money he don't care" attitude 

You expect people not to clown him for this outfit, be real, he looks like a fool 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar
Didn't you rap about originality earlier?... Snatching lines from Hov... 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar
Didn't you rap about originality earlier?... Snatching lines from Hov... 

You must've got hit in the head like Vonage
Its not snatching its called paying homage

-Monstar

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by NooEra

People really criticizing the Quality of Wayne's girl ? Stop it.

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

Wayne has had plenty of 10's . Obv hes wifed to her for a reason
double quoted for emphasis...
It's obvious a lot of cats in this thread haven't spent an extended amount of time around "dimes" **girls**

Originally Posted by ErickM713

How many NBA team does this lame rep 
laugh.gif

Dude team hops like crazy.

For real... Didn't he start off as a Hornets fan, then Heat, ended up celebrating when the Mavs won the championship, and is now a Lakers fan? Bandwagoner is more like it.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ErickM713

How many NBA team does this lame rep 
laugh.gif

Dude team hops like crazy.

For real... Didn't he start off as a Hornets fan, then Heat, ended up celebrating when the Mavs won the championship, and is now a Lakers fan? Bandwagoner is more like it.
i figured he's cheering for a team based on its performance, lineup and other criteria as opposed to staying loyal to a specific city.
the heat and mavs thing, I'm not sure how to explain, maybe he just likes all the teams 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

and his girl is average, with the millions he makes me and him shouldnt be pulling the same looking *$!%!!

Ur bugging bruh.. that's exactly the type of girl I would have if I was famous.. having a vanessa bryant type chick won't do you any favors..

she has that look of a career girlfriend, they never have "personality" just a blank expression mixed with disappointmentin themselves for selling their souls.see: amber rose and vanessa bryant early on, same look.i can take one look at this chick and tell she would NEVER date lil wayne if he was " dewayne carter that's works drive thru window while working through college "she looks like wayne couldn't even get a hi from her if he was an average dude,dig up her history and you'd find she was the hometown jump that only sleptwith the quarterback.so my thing is you're being "tolerated" for money, why not buy the best? she has a looklike she's doing him a favor.

Real #@! post bro , you know the game my g props.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I might need a late pass but when did he get married? And I've only seen two pics of her (these two) but is she just kinda'....meh?

She's a solid avg chick

LilWayneGirlfriend.jpg

Lil-Wayne-new-girlfriend-at-beach-3.jpg
das average b...i dunno how u got laura london as a baby mama and u wild up with this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

She's a solid avg chick
das average b...i dunno how u got laura london as a baby mama and u wild up with this.
laugh.gif
Well looks are all opinion based, and to me I'd take this chick before the most overrated, basic Lauren London 
This chick is cute, she's definitely above average, but that doesn't mean she's a knockout

Not every girl is a super model c'mon now fellas, we can clown his clothes, but we're clowning his chick for being AVERAGE, not even ugly.. saying she's average means if her personality his cool, than it's all good.. Everyone saying average like she's a damn hobbit or something 
laugh.gif

I remember when Weezy said he made BBC hot; dude tries to be Pharrell when it comes to style but he can't touch P's swag

it's not cute how some dudes will cosign any wack chit (prolly cause they do it themselves)

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

it's not cute how some dudes will cosign any wack chit (prolly cause they do it themselves)

you know some Nters are now searching REI.com for some snowboard boots

Anyone that has ever really had a dime by his side ( <5% of NT ), know that that $#+# is a HASSLE. I would never rock with no ugly broad but a perfect 10 isnt necesarilly a good thing. Its about more than looks
laugh.gif

finally someone with a similiar viewpoint. why are mans so infatuated with looks....dime wifeys are always a problem because they always commanding attention. i want a girl mans are gunna have to think...why did i choose her...must be something right....she just enough IMO. her hair nice that gets me off

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

laugh.gif

finally someone with a similiar viewpoint. why are mans so infatuated with looks....dime wifeys are always a problem because they always commanding attention. i want a girl mans are gunna have to think...why did i choose her...must be something right....she just enough IMO. her hair nice that gets me off

well said; don't listen to NTers who sit on the comp and send random chicks they don't know Facebook messages
last girl I had who was a 10 came with some much drama; never again

cute; down to earth girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any dime

Back
Top Bottom