If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

Guess he just doesn't care what other think. In the motto video he was wearing some green ugg boots. Drake was wearing Nike gloves and a cheetah print north face... Maybe there just making a point about clothing....
nerd.gif

Wayne's outfit is absolutely awful.  Also, a chick look wise can be a 10, but a 10 with a great personality is what makes a female a dime.  Dudes must really think all dimes have bad personalities or all have drama with them
laugh.gif
.  That's not the case at all. 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You mad cuz he smash dimes and your girl gained weight
_'s shouldn't be jealous thats a female trait

-MonStar
Didn't you rap about originality earlier?... Snatching lines from Hov... 
roll.gif

His chick is cute. She has that Nelly Furtado/DJ Bana aesthetic to her.

As for his fashion sense, you gotta let him do him. Fashion is a means of creative expression, and it looks like he is doing that. Some people just want to wear #@$@ that looks cool to them.

he has a wife? Thought he was divorced. "I'm married in divorce and my daughter is women..."- although that was from the Carter 2

I hope someday I can be rich, not even famous, so I can afford to wear ridiculous outfits everyday
laugh.gif

^ subjective opinion is subjective

pifjcvhionefiuobchjecf

my bad i posted that from my phone didnt notice it was ninjahood HD

leave ti to NT to move on from criticizing my girl to criticizing my nails jbfucvcfhnjdf

but yo, shes viet & Jamaican

rck, word bro, word.

This is true
laugh.gif
that's why I'm always reluctant to post pics of my girl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

This is true
laugh.gif
that's why I'm always reluctant to post pics of my girl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People going hard on members wifey's in here and the Paula Patton thread.  So much for the holiday spirit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by DT43

Ur bugging bruh.. that's exactly the type of girl I would have if I was famous.. having a vanessa bryant type chick won't do you any favors..

she has that look of a career girlfriend, they never have "personality" just a blank expression mixed with disappointmentin themselves for selling their souls.see: amber rose and vanessa bryant early on, same look.i can take one look at this chick and tell she would NEVER date lil wayne if he was " dewayne carter that's works drive thru window while working through college "she looks like wayne couldn't even get a hi from her if he was an average dude,dig up her history and you'd find she was the hometown jump that only sleptwith the quarterback.so my thing is you're being "tolerated" for money, why not buy the best? she has a looklike she's doing him a favor.

Real #@! post bro , you know the game my g props.

wow. I never thought of the words to say it like that. makes sense

DJ bana, i havent seen that name brought up in a while, or maybe im just not paying attention, but ne who when did wayne get married? for the record i would have picked Lauren.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

he has a wife? Thought he was divorced. "I'm married in divorce and my daughter is women..."- although that was from the Carter 2

tha carter 2 came out like....7 years ago fam
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom