If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

Dude saying his girl id above average is the funniest thing i heard all day lmaooooooooooooooooo

yo just noticed waynes hair is long as @%%* growin like my money 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I see he is copying Tyler the creators open mouth funny face in every picture schtick

clipse weren't joking with the mr. me too track.

Originally Posted by seth k

Lil wayne is the biggest rapper on the planet..hes a rock star. Look at the white rock stars..they all dress crazy. not to mention this kind of style is done by chris brown, et al right now. Just let him do him. long as he keeps pumping out classics like "she will" we good.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

You see Drake sitting there like a lame while Wayne is gettings at the biddys? Lmaoooo

You mean everyone but Wayne?...dude looks like a 4 year old at Chuck E. Cheese.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ Mack Maine lookin uncomfortable in every courtside pic when he's next to Weezy in some ridiculous +%#+

Originally Posted by imthekang

StroShow4 wrote:

Every time I see lil wayne (and lots of these other rap dudes) I think about all the slurs they would've been calling themselves if they saw a picture of their current self 10 years ago.  These dudes have become exactly what they used to despise.  It's funny in a sad way.

this. sometimes i wonder if celebs dress foolishly just for the purposes of attracting attention. then i think of rappers like common, or mos def and how they dress.

...then i see wayne and other tom $%+@@ wearing snowboarding boots
30t6p3b.gif
can't snowboard, skateboard, play guitar. i mean its gotta be for attention right?

Because he wants you to look at him and talk about him in which you are and I am now. Which i was really not trying to do. I thought he dropped that chick already??

Back
Top Bottom