If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

It's just new and weird to us. People all over the world have been doing this. He sees more than the average American so when he does it we don't know how to accept it. Personally I don't care what anyone wears and never have, as long as you're comfortable you aight in my book. Andre did this years ago like I said before, it's nothing new.

Originally Posted by imvictor

At least he's weating Yeezy's this time. *Kanye shrug*

like Yeezys are cool
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

snowboard boots CANNOT be comfortable.

This. And "doin you" is not an excuse or argument for looking like a complete fool

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Only way his fanatics can take up for this is by saying how much money he makes.
laugh.gif

If I had Wayne money id do whatever the hell I would want to. Dress whatever, drive whatever, go wherever. No ones telling me what to do.
laugh.gif

Yes, I would be dressed "terribly" but I would not give a single damb.
laugh.gif
  Hop in the Aston and drive off.
pimp.gif

He can wear whatever the %%*% he wants if it keeps him from picking up another guitar.
I swear, dude thinks just because he has money he can do whatever, even ruin my favorite instrument.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

^^ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude is really skateboarding, why doesn't he record him doing all these things he says he can do 
laugh.gif

Exactly...he needs more people. Sitting around talking like he Tony Hawk.  Sound like that one dude everybody knows who claim he can dunk but nobody ever seent it!

Every time I see lil wayne (and lots of these other rap dudes) I think about all the slurs they would've been calling themselves if they saw a picture of their current self 10 years ago.  These dudes have become exactly what they used to despise.  It's funny in a sad way.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

Every time I see lil wayne (and lots of these other rap dudes) I think about all the slurs they would've been calling themselves if they saw a picture of their current self 10 years ago.  These dudes have become exactly what they used to despise.  It's funny in a sad way.

Yea, I know "Block Is Hot" Wayne wouldn't have seen himself as this. I am still waiting for the tell all book about how Baby impregnated him at the age of 7.

This question has been pondering mankind, since Wayne has been global... What do you think he sees himself as??? "Kanye Shrug"

Originally Posted by imthekang

This is so true.

i got a pair of burton boots im gonna rock out to bar and see it goes. When im walkn around like my knees are messed up

Originally Posted by Kramer

I don't see why being rich is an excuse to dress horribly.. if anything they should always be dressed clean. I mean thats pathetic if thats his way of getting more attention

Back
Top Bottom