If Wayne Is Sober...Why Is He Dressing Like This?

136807237.jpg

810xt.jpg

136829582.jpg

When Lil Wayne said I am Frankenstein I never knew it was a Big Daddy reference

Lil wayne is the biggest rapper on the planet..hes a rock star. Look at the white rock stars..they all dress crazy. not to mention this kind of style is done by chris brown, et al right now. Just let him do him. long as he keeps pumping out classics like "she will" we good.

You see Drake sitting there like a lame while Wayne is gettings at the biddys? Lmaoooo

Originally Posted by cap1229

You see Drake sitting there like a lame while Wayne is gettings at the biddys? Lmaoooo

What exactly should he be doing while that is happening?

Originally Posted by seth k

Lil wayne is the biggest rapper on the planet..hes a rock star. Look at the white rock stars..they all dress crazy. not to mention this kind of style is done by chris brown, et al right now. Just let him do him. long as he keeps pumping out classics like "she will" we good..
obvious ym **** rider is obvious.. really son? she will is a classic? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was thinking the same thing 
laugh.gif

Why is wayne  acting like has never been around attractive woman before 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I was thinking the same thing 
laugh.gif

Why is wayne  acting like has never been around attractive woman before 
laugh.gif
(I hate YM) But what pic are youuu looking at? Those girls all look like they would buss it open if Wayne gave the word...
They look more thirsty then him..

Also, i effin hate Drake but it looks like hes in Waynes shadow... gettin NO attention
laugh.gif

^ Attractive women always brings the kid out a man at first meet no matter how much bunz u get.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by seth k

Lil wayne is the biggest rapper on the planet..hes a rock star. Look at the white rock stars..they all dress crazy. not to mention this kind of style is done by chris brown, et al right now. Just let him do him. long as he keeps pumping out classics like "she will" we good..
obvious ym **** rider is obvious.. really son? she will is a classic? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

to me it is the best rap single in over a year. it STILL receives heavy replay by me. not even really a wayne or drake fan like that either. best concert I been to was watch the throne homeboy. I dont care what a rockstar wears, theyre on top of the world and can do whatever they want, basically.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

^ Attractive women always brings the kid out a man at first meet no matter how much bunz u get.

This is a better answer. Wayne looks as thirsty as them.

Lil Wayne’s first full year back in the market after serving eight months for attempted gun possession in New York proved a lucrative stretch. For the week ending Sept. 6, ninth studio set Tha Carter IV debuted atop the Billboard 200, racking up the year’s second-biggest sales week with 964,000 units sold. The tally also gave Wayne the best sales week by a male artist since his own Carter III topped the charts with 1 million units in June 2008. His I Am Still Music tour grossed $44.7 million from 67 shows and 695,291 tickets sold.

To provide a consistent snapshot of the top Money Makers’ earnings power, we focused exclusively on U.S. income sources, ranking artists based upon how much each of them earned in 2011 from a variety of income streams, including touring, recorded-music sales, publishing royalties and payments from an array of digital services. Our calculations were based on each artist’s U.S. net earnings, not gross revenue. Due to a lack of sufficient data, our figures do not include revenue from sponsorships, merchandise sales or synchronization deals.

Full List: Billboard

30t6p3b.gif
my mind is blown that the stories of these dudes wearing snowboarding boots only for show are true. i shouldn't care, but part of me can't help but feel set back. i really hope kids don't look up to these dudes...

Back
Top Bottom