If ya girl told you she did coke......

indifferent.gif
... thats wild reckless
if you stay with her .. dont let her peer pressure you ......
whitbob.jpg

whitney_bobby.jpg

ohwell.gif
blackmagnus514 wrote:

cancel that trick
laugh.gif
... in a sense.
I COULD NOT be her man but I couldn't throw her away neither. I'd be a supportive and probably emotionally distant friend and yes, I'dstill be in them guts. I'd have to at least try to help her before I said @*#$ it
ohwell.gif

my ex and i had broken up for a yr already, outta nowhere she reached out and we started chilling. then she was like dam i miss you lets have another go aroundon this love *@%@ and try and make it work. i was like ehhh well see lets take it slow. one night as we were chilling i was rolling up a L and when outtanowhere she goes u wanna snort. i was like WHAT?!?!
indifferent.gif
then she wenton to tell me how the dude after me and her broke up suggested would help her get over me by doing coke and i was just like
smh.gif
. long story short one of the reasons why i didnt get back to her but we still talk andshe admitted to still doing it from time to time..
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Unless she wild with it, whatever.... Im one step from being a alcoholic, so why do I care.

yeah it all depends on how often she does this..every once ina while won't hurt anyone..

I date a girl who used to do Cocaine, but she's clean now.

As long as the chick keeps it in controlled amounts and doesn't go binge and club while high, I'd be alright with it.

I would ditch her if she couldnt change

ask her to solve her problems instead of running away

if that fails, then i would ditch for sure

8 months ago, i woulda been like, share the wealth girl
laugh.gif

If I found out that it was something she did regularly then she wouldn't be my girl anymore. Otherwise if it was just a part of her past and this was aneffort on her part to give me a little more insight into her life then that's cool. I'd commend her on being able to move past something like that.

Back
Top Bottom