If ya girl told you she did coke......

Really I wouldn't care... Unless it was a problem.

But I will say this from experience. I WILL NOT chill with a girl on coke or any speed for that matter. I don't put crap up my nose (anymore), and Idon't mess with speed. With that said, I am not trying to sit and listen to a "coke couch confessional" from some annoying bird who wants tospill her heart out because she just railed line. I don't really want to talk when we are sober, how do you expect me to be interested when you arespouting stream of consciousness garbage about an experience you had when you were 12. NO, I don't care... And you only do because you are on coke.

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Really I wouldn't care... Unless it was a problem.

But I will say this from experience. I WILL NOT chill with a girl on coke or any speed for that matter. I don't put crap up my nose (anymore), and I don't mess with speed. With that said, I am not trying to sit and listen to a "coke couch confessional" from some annoying bird who wants to spill her heart out because she just railed line. I don't really want to talk when we are sober, how do you expect me to be interested when you are spouting stream of consciousness garbage about an experience you had when you were 12. NO, I don't care... And you only do because you are on coke.
haha many of times back in college would I find myself zoning out on some broad doing this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

As long as she's responsible with it, then it's fine. The key is moderation. and girls who do coke are automatically a little bit hotter tan they normally would be.

indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I'd break up with her ASAP. There's a girl I was working on..things were going good until I found out she smokes. That's a complete turn off for meso I deaded the situation.

If its my girl I would leave her, but if its a sidekick I would have her doing numbmees off the shaft....JK. I get turned off by girls that do coke, and orsmoke. My guy however uses it to his advantage, im talking about butt ugly $$# dude pulling models.

Naww.

If he had tried it or did it occasionally, it would be whatever..

But if he still was "experimenting" with it...curtains close.

Drug free FTW!

My girl told me she did it before (before i knew her) an i was heated.
very disappointed. if she did it now? she gone.

A year ago I'd do it with her. As long as she can afford it and don't develope a habit you good. Sounds bad only because of the bs they put in it now.Back then it was considered a "rich man drug." But hey, to each is own. Weed, coke, pills....what the hell ever. Don't bring this #++ to NTlooking for approval. Nobody can judge nobody. If you cool with it..do it. Atleast that ho ain't gettin fat no time soon. Ha

mann I aint gunna lie. I been around the stuff since I can remember and girls who do it are usally hot but not that hard to get into bed. if shes on it regularId say she needs to go.When the money run out shes got what it takes to get some more.. if ya know what im sayin.

refer to stone cold steve austin's finishing move.

then finish her off with Juventude Guerrero 540 splash.

that !+% doesn't fly with me son

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

jumpman247 wrote:
I don't know, I use to date chicks in LA that did coke, and then let me beat raw.

So if my girl did coke, I'd be turned on.
laugh.gif

Coke and sex go together like cookies and milk. I can't think of a more pleasurable experience.
from what i understand, coke is very euphoric and it get chicks really horny.

i used to date this stripper who did coke, she would always snort before i would smash. she said the sex feels better. i had no problem, with it. honestly iwould perfer a girl who does coke now, u can get away with anything u want while they high.

Back
Top Bottom