If ya girl told you she did coke......

well it depends on how i feel bout shorty and if it was a one time thing or a drug problem...if its nuttin serious then i would jus drop her and keep itmoving...if its the mrs. i would help her get the right treatment necessary to get over the problem

Originally Posted by therainycity206

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Know if it was Laura London. On the other hand I would not give a $@#* OK.
devil.gif
I don't care if the $+!!$ did crack.
devil.gif
I dont know fam, people must have forgot what Crack did to Maia Campbell
tired.gif

true
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i aint even mention the bandage on the right wrist from an attempt. for real she be buggin, i dunno. like this aint wavy. but yea this happened last night. she so damn dramatic.
damn you the same one who she tried to sent to Maury and she pulled scissors on you when you was butt naked? yea get that girl some help g

like if she does it now and she's like a cokehead......then leave her quick

but like if she tried it once or twice, i can't really be a hypocrite...cuz i've done it twice

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Know if it was Laura London. On the other hand I would not give a $@#* OK.
devil.gif
I don't care if the $+!!$ did crack.
devil.gif

vg5rf5.jpg
Why does she get a pass? Because she looks good?
grin.gif

Quick line in the bathroom before we bounce
Not me I mean her she go a day a ounce damn
Ya'll pray for her
While I'm at the bus station in the bentley sittin low as I wait for ya

I'd Larry Johnson the ho, on the real though someof the chicks I know do coke now and then at clubs and stuff in my point of view I see it coming back towhere it was in the 80s (maybe not that extreme) but its gettin popular again...

Is she Mexican? I'm Mexican and coke is used a lot mainly by my Mexican friends. Glad I never got into it. But I wouldn't bother with a girl thatdoes coke or even weed/cigarettes.

Is she doing it now??? If she is and it was because of something that happened between her and I then I would try to fix it.

It would also depend how I feel about her, and how long we've been together for. Sometimes it just isn't worth it to go the extra distance for a girl.

Then that'd be her business, I'm not gonna judge, not with the amount of drugs I've recklessly dumped in my body..

Back
Top Bottom