If you could alter one sports moment vol. if only..

dixon-hurt.jpg

"The catch" by Dwight Clark

To watch that play today STILL breaks my heart. We win that game and we easily destroy the Bengals for the SB Title.

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

2005 Season - 2006 Rose Bowl: 4th & 2

SC converts and they're are Back 2 Back BCS Champions, 3 time National Champions
smh.gif

mad.gif

Reggie is IN the play... acts as a decoy. Goes out wide and takes at least 1 or possibly 2 defenders outta the box. LenDale gets the first down. Game over.

roger craig doesnt fumble against the NY giants in 1991...horry hits the game winning three against the spurs in 2003

cosign on the CUBS Game 6 of 2003 NLCS..... heartbreak moment right there.......i still remember that to this day....

bo-jackson.jpg

this single play changed so much that would have happened

most everyone brings up a "oh my poor team lost because.." story. Bo Jackson getting hurt deprived EVERYONE in the sports world

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

moz-screenshot.png
2eebk7a.jpg

or

5f5k6x.jpg

or

av4h07.jpg

too hard to pick one but i think id have to go with the pass interference on glenn
mad.gif

Just a question but why would you choose between these outcomes? are you a raiders and colts fan?? why do those matter if its not your team

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

0314_large.jpg

10 8 titles in a row would of happend.

We would've won the entire Decade G. There is no doubt in my mind.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Since that has already been stated...

rveng2.jpg

Totally changed the way K recruited and who he went after, we've been mediocre ever since
tired.gif

You kidding me? Easiest answer ever.

2000.rams(biever).jpg
travel_sbXXXIV_800.jpg
dyson.jpg
stretch.jpg

Coming in at a CLOSE second:

410w.jpg

That was the first game of a LONG streak the Red Sox would go on to have against us. We were up 3-1 in the 1986 ALCS, on our way to the WORLD SERIES, up 5-2 inthe 9th.

Then Donnie Moore was brought in to stop the Red Sox 9th inning rally.

RIP, Donnie.
frown.gif
It wasn't all your fault, bro.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom