If you could alter one sports moment vol. if only..

Charles Smith (Knicks) inability to dunk a basketball in traffic.

Patrick Ewing's missed finger roll in the 1995 Eastern Semis

The 2-18 game (Game 7 of the 1994 NBA Finals) by John Starks.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

5f5k6x.jpg

Definitely...the Patriots don't win 3 of the next 4 Superbowls without this call.

Out of game moment... I wonder how different the basketball world would be had Len Bias not passed...

In-game, Horry's game-winner on Detroit in 05 finals.

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

angers me every time i think about this

2003 nba all star game

i wish JO was never in the building, complete idiot.

.. if that shot over marion was the last shot of the game..
pimp.gif

Theres a lot of good answers in here, but theres NO DOUBT that this is the worst answer.

Yikes.

Robert Horry checking Nash into the scorers table
If that doesn't happen then Stoudemire and Diaw don't get suspended and the Suns possibly win the series, maybe the chip
If they have a deep playoff run that year then they don't trade Marion for Shaq
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

chokeonsmoke wrote:
article.jpeg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

who knows how the season would have went for us.... if it wasnt for this miracle play
tired.gif
You guys would still be mediocre at best.

this team is better than what the record shows.
all those damn close losses to indy, seattle, tennesee, and houston
if it wasnt for our qb switch ups and the crabtree drama we would be at the top of the division

1998 AFC championship...
Jets vs. Elway and the Broncos.
Really thought we matched up well against them but everyone knows what happened, and after the block punt at the 1 - I really thought... this may be it.Momentum really swung our way...
but you know how it really went.

--Crazy the amount of baseball references in here.
--I agree about Jordan. Bulls wouldve won 8 in a row.

--At first I was thinking about the Shaq trade in '04 but that would possibly mean we wouldnt be on the verge of having another dynasty now.

April 3, 2004With the Connecticut Huskies trailing by 8 points with less than 3 minutes to go, it looked as if the Duke Blue Devils were going to spoil Jim Calhoun's chance at a second national title. Connecticut's All-American center Emeka Okafor was limited to just 22 minutes because of early foul trouble, but he came up clutch with several big plays down the stretch and finished with 18 points and only 3 fouls. By contrast, all three of Duke's centers fouled out, including Shelden Williams, who committed his fifth foul with 3:04 to play. In addition, Duke went without a field goal for the last 4 1/2 minutes until Chris Duhon's meaningless three-pointer at the buzzer. Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski was denied his 65th NCAA Tournament victory which would have tied him with Dean Smith for the all-time record.[sup][1][/sup]
smh.gif
, it's been 5 years

edmonds_homer.jpg

that Astros team was better than the team that made the World Series. I still hate Edmonds for that HR

alg_giants.jpg

i wanted to play the Patriots so bad. i wasnt totally bad as the giants beat the pats anyway
laugh.gif

those are just some off the top of my head, i could go on and on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom