If you could call Heaven, who would you ask to speak to?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Hugh Hefner

i wouldnt call that heaven
grin.gif

I'd prolly quickly ask Jesus when I'm scheduled and then use the other 50 sec talking to my two cousins that recently passed

Id ask god if he could let Biggie wear his black tims and black hoody.
Maybe let him sleep all day and get his.......licked.

I'd call Einstein and ask him how it feels to not experience time anymore and what kind of experiments and tests he's running up there.

Call and ask God if there was room in heaven for a G.

Assuming he said yeah, tell him I got dibs on that spot, hold it for me. Then ask what I gotta do to get there?

Ask him if I can get in with these red chucks on, and that I got him a pair if he wants 'em.

With the other 30 secs, I'd ask him should I go to the left or to the right with my choices in life.

Any remaining time, I'd ask him what's really the deal with religion and who got it right?

Call and ask God if there was room in heaven for a G.

Assuming he said yeah, tell him I got dibs on that spot, hold it for me. Then ask what I gotta do to get there?

Ask him if I can get in with these red chucks on, and that I got him a pair if he wants 'em.

With the other 30 secs, I'd ask him should I go to the left or to the right with my choices in life.

Any remaining time, I'd ask him what's really the deal with religion and who got it right?

Originally Posted by Diego

Id ask god if he could let Biggie wear his black tims and black hoody.
Maybe let him sleep all day and get his.......licked.
i was just listnening to this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

i would talk to god and ask him to give me a direction i should follow in life , im lost

this

and ask him if my uncle is doing good up there and the big game  numbers for tonight...

Since I am calling a fictional place, I would want to speak with one of my favorite fictional characters, Sherlock Holmes.

Back
Top Bottom