if you could dunk on (an) nba player(s) and make a poster out of it, who would it be?

Lebron, followed by the glass shattering
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

I want to come down baseline and rack on KG's Neck.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Then Off the wing, Ryu spin Kick and Dunk on Kendrick Perkins
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Off the inbound, Catch an Alley over Eddie House and throw the ball in his face.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

On the Fast Break Two hands on Leon Powe.
mad.gif

Then I would just jump in the air,forget the dunk and throw the ball in Glen Davis's face.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Then during Pre Game Imma go over to the Celtics warm up and Dunk on Doc Rivers
mad.gif

and Troy Murphy too
mad.gif
mad.gif

KwestMajik wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Off the inbound, Catch an Alley over Eddie House and throw the ball in his face.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

Then I would just jump in the air,forget the dunk and throw the ball in Glen Davis's face.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
great descriptive post
pimp.gif
add the warriors to that list too then id dunk over bob fitzgeralds head intothe basket
laugh.gif

Damn, I'm surprised no one mentioned Dikembe, too.

Including me.
embarassed.gif

My earlier answer was Wilt, Russell, Zo, Shaq, and Hakeem... all at the same time.

I'm removing Wilt and throwing Dikembe in there, and doing a play-by-play.

- Russell's at the point, and I shake him something nasty (word to Rose on Miller, or Iverson on whoever that Wizard was that fell TWICE).
- Hakeem's at the 2 and Zo's at the 3, and they both collapse on me, seeing their fallen PG on the deck. I start to rise from just inside the FT line(word to Clyde Drexler); they begin to jump from opposite sides of the basket, stretching their hands out to block me.
- Shaq's in at the 4 spot and Dikembe is the 5, and during my ankle breaking on Russell and during the help defense coming from Hakeem and Zo, Shaq andDikembe just stayed camping out under the rim, like 'Go ahead and do all this fancy crap to my teammates, and jump from wherever the hell you want to jumpfrom; you ain't getting by me.'
- In flight, I've already gotten the ball past Hakeem's and Zo's hands, and now just a couple feet of airspace are in between the ball and thehands of Shaq and Motumbo.
- I complete the play over the top of Dikembe's hand, and through Shaq's hand... breaking it in 3 places.
- I hang on to therim, and tear the support down (word to Shaq).
- Then I finger wave to Dikembe (word to... Dikembe).
- And then I go to a camera and flex (word to Zo).

roll.gif
laugh.gif

KG. Then give him the Anthony Peeler elbow. I used to love KG but now he is annoying.

Dwight Howard
Mike Beasley
Shaq
Kobe
Mutumbo
Gilbert Arenas(Just cause I hate his #@%)

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

KwestMajik wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
great descriptive post
pimp.gif
add the warriors to that list too then id dunk over bob fitzgeralds head into the basket
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom