If you could have one thing in the world right now, what would it be?

a man made ufo

can travel any where in the world/universe in record speeds

incase of a nwo or the end of the world i can peace out on the rest of yall

and if i ever want a billion dollars i can sell it to some black market in Dubai
laugh.gif

a man made ufo

can travel any where in the world/universe in record speeds

incase of a nwo or the end of the world i can peace out on the rest of yall

and if i ever want a billion dollars i can sell it to some black market in Dubai
laugh.gif

+1 on time.

Seems like there just isnt enough in my day....which reminds me. thafuu am i doing here?

+1 on time.

Seems like there just isnt enough in my day....which reminds me. thafuu am i doing here?

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Happiness.
Absolutely. I can name things I have, and things I'm planning to do on paper, and some wouldn't hesitate to call me greedy. But overall, I'm not really happy.

It comes in small segments throughout the day or a week out of every month, and then I'm back to being in my realm of unhappiness.

I just can't talk to anyone about my problems, because they all tend to just name things I own, or actions I take, and tell me I should be grateful because things could be a lot worse. It's really not that simple. Like, I just can't be happy.
frown.gif

Happiness.
Absolutely. I can name things I have, and things I'm planning to do on paper, and some wouldn't hesitate to call me greedy. But overall, I'm not really happy.

It comes in small segments throughout the day or a week out of every month, and then I'm back to being in my realm of unhappiness.

I just can't talk to anyone about my problems, because they all tend to just name things I own, or actions I take, and tell me I should be grateful because things could be a lot worse. It's really not that simple. Like, I just can't be happy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Happiness.

frown.gif

Talk to a random person somehow. I don't talk to friends or family because there will be emotional bias, and I stopped real therapy a long time ago. Random threads on /b/ and the occasional Omegle sessions have been my therapy for over a year now. Some of my lowest points I just want someone to talk to who won't pass judgment. I identify with everything you said though man. Damn near everyday just feels empty.

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Happiness.

frown.gif

Talk to a random person somehow. I don't talk to friends or family because there will be emotional bias, and I stopped real therapy a long time ago. Random threads on /b/ and the occasional Omegle sessions have been my therapy for over a year now. Some of my lowest points I just want someone to talk to who won't pass judgment. I identify with everything you said though man. Damn near everyday just feels empty.

Back
Top Bottom