If you could switch lives with a celebrity, who would it be?

It would probably be Donald Trump
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Of couse you can remain your normal self (looks,age, etc...)

jay-z

multi-million dollars
rap skills
smashing beyonce
legend status

life is perfect

remember your switching lives, so why jayz? hes pushin 40
chris brown/lebron james without a doubt

u cant lose either way, 1 side your dancin ur *#* off gettin ANY female you want
other side your on your way to becoming the best basketball player EVER

actually scratch that, ill go with jacoby ellsbury...dude must be crushin in Boston. the chicks love that dude at fenway. unless he's not single, thenforget it

Every single person in this thread that gave a response to the actual question lost at life for wanting to be any one else besides themselves. Step your selfesteem game up, I actual feel bad for you dudes.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Originally Posted by Amun Andre

Every single person in this thread that gave a response to the actual question lost at life for wanting to be any one else besides themselves. Step your self esteem game up, I actual feel bad for you dudes.
my self esteem is in good check man. maybe you should check yours for trying to call us out to boost your own.

�I hurt you emotionally, move on its ok.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

Zac Efron....no man crush.

Originally Posted by Amun Andre

Every single person in this thread that gave a response to the actual question lost at life for wanting to be any one else besides themselves. Step your self esteem game up, I actual feel bad for you dudes.
my self esteem is in good check man. maybe you should check yours for trying to call us out to boost your own.

Back
Top Bottom