If you could write a letter to your 15 year-old self...

If I did I would be in the NBA or NFL right now.

My high school coach would tell you the same. It makes me wanna cry thinking about what I let pasd me by.

Damn I wish I could go back in time. When I was in the 8th grade I overheard my JV coach and the varsity coach saying I was the best. Asketball player in Timberland High School basketball. I was on the top of the world. But I *%@%!% up.

If I did I would be in the NBA or NFL right now.

My high school coach would tell you the same. It makes me wanna cry thinking about what I let pasd me by.

Damn I wish I could go back in time. When I was in the 8th grade I overheard my JV coach and the varsity coach saying I was the best. Asketball player in Timberland High School basketball. I was on the top of the world. But I *%@%!% up.

dear 15 year old self
-when you move after your freshman year tell your dad you want to go to the city school instead of the county school.  the county school DOES NOT cut football players from the basketball team.  you will be on teams that will have 20, 23 , and 26 people on the basketball team from 10th thru 12th grade.

-when your dad suggests that you should go to the tech school and get hands on experience during the summers of your college years GO!!!!

-when you start at your new school and get your transcript don't let the school you start at give you a 90, if you made a 98 in a class etc.  your senior year your GPA will be 89.999 and the school will not round up even when your old school provides documentation so you can be an honor student

-no matter how hot it is in the morning go to the court and just shoot, and work on drills all day

-speak up during sports in highschool

-tell girls what is on your mind , they WON"T bite their tongues to spare your feelings, so why should you do any less.

-some of the dudes you met in highschool mean you no good and will do nothing with themselves...

-when you get deep into college stay in shape, it will take you a long time to get it back if at all

-working a a job is okay but go hard in sports that is really what you want to do, you will see a casual wear thread and actually see people enjoying there money to no end, instead of having to budget to have fun, and it will never be that kind of fun, you see in that thread

-DO NOT worry about what other folks think , DO YOU

-

dear 15 year old self
-when you move after your freshman year tell your dad you want to go to the city school instead of the county school.  the county school DOES NOT cut football players from the basketball team.  you will be on teams that will have 20, 23 , and 26 people on the basketball team from 10th thru 12th grade.

-when your dad suggests that you should go to the tech school and get hands on experience during the summers of your college years GO!!!!

-when you start at your new school and get your transcript don't let the school you start at give you a 90, if you made a 98 in a class etc.  your senior year your GPA will be 89.999 and the school will not round up even when your old school provides documentation so you can be an honor student

-no matter how hot it is in the morning go to the court and just shoot, and work on drills all day

-speak up during sports in highschool

-tell girls what is on your mind , they WON"T bite their tongues to spare your feelings, so why should you do any less.

-some of the dudes you met in highschool mean you no good and will do nothing with themselves...

-when you get deep into college stay in shape, it will take you a long time to get it back if at all

-working a a job is okay but go hard in sports that is really what you want to do, you will see a casual wear thread and actually see people enjoying there money to no end, instead of having to budget to have fun, and it will never be that kind of fun, you see in that thread

-DO NOT worry about what other folks think , DO YOU

-

Dear 15 Year Old self,
- Get your driver's permit

- Stop BSing school and get a scholarship for college

- Dont go out with that @$! next year, its gonna screw you up.

- Smash these broads, go to the high school across town, smash all the joints there to

- Keep hooping, every single day.

- Start rapping, in 7 years there will be a market for college/non-gangsta/regular ninja rap........no for real man, I'm serious.

Sincerely,

The older version of you

Dear 15 Year Old self,
- Get your driver's permit

- Stop BSing school and get a scholarship for college

- Dont go out with that @$! next year, its gonna screw you up.

- Smash these broads, go to the high school across town, smash all the joints there to

- Keep hooping, every single day.

- Start rapping, in 7 years there will be a market for college/non-gangsta/regular ninja rap........no for real man, I'm serious.

Sincerely,

The older version of you

Lift twice as hard, you'll play D1 football.
Study 3 times as hard, and pick Engineering as a major, you'll be good if you don't make the NFL.
Don't smoke the ganja until college, it's all schwag during HS, spend the loot on sneakers.
Drink try to find a shortcut thru the woods drunk with Jimmy when your 17.
Tell your cousin Casie not to drive that day.

Everything else no regrets.

Lift twice as hard, you'll play D1 football.
Study 3 times as hard, and pick Engineering as a major, you'll be good if you don't make the NFL.
Don't smoke the ganja until college, it's all schwag during HS, spend the loot on sneakers.
Drink try to find a shortcut thru the woods drunk with Jimmy when your 17.
Tell your cousin Casie not to drive that day.

Everything else no regrets.

Yo penis gets bigga, my *$%$!
pimp.gif

Off the top of my head:

-9 years later, your dad will still think everything you do isn't good enough. Just do you.
-Matching head to toe even with the laces is not a good look.
-Yea she's into you. Stop being a p*ssy and bang her already.
-She's into you too...just saying.
-Try harder in college. Just because you worked your @@# off to get into Davis doesn't mean you can slack off once you're there.
-Cut your damn hair.

Off the top of my head:

-9 years later, your dad will still think everything you do isn't good enough. Just do you.
-Matching head to toe even with the laces is not a good look.
-Yea she's into you. Stop being a p*ssy and bang her already.
-She's into you too...just saying.
-Try harder in college. Just because you worked your @@# off to get into Davis doesn't mean you can slack off once you're there.
-Cut your damn hair.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
would the 15 y/o rex actually read that?

Unfortunately, I was able to read through a lot more, in terms of sheer volumn, back when I was a teenager. I really have not been able to read quite as much after finishing college.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eek.gif
would the 15 y/o rex actually read that?

Unfortunately, I was able to read through a lot more, in terms of sheer volumn, back when I was a teenager. I really have not been able to read quite as much after finishing college.

-get the $%+$ up and exercise
-man the $%+$ up
-read a *#!**!@ book
-stop over thinking things
-go buy some bud and light up
-calm the $%+$ down and enjoy life

-get the $%+$ up and exercise
-man the $%+$ up
-read a *#!**!@ book
-stop over thinking things
-go buy some bud and light up
-calm the $%+$ down and enjoy life