If you could write a letter to your 15 year-old self...

Originally Posted by Buscape

Live with no regrets
pimp.gif

Came in here to say the same thing. Of course in a perfect world things would be differently. But thats life, and I wouldn't change mine.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Live with no regrets
pimp.gif

Came in here to say the same thing. Of course in a perfect world things would be differently. But thats life, and I wouldn't change mine.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm only 17 and I feel I've changed A LOT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This but wait until mabey a year out from graduation. You will change significantly. At 19, thats where Im at right now. Its when you truly form imo.

I honestly hope it's for the better. I'm kind of comfortable with myself right now... so I hope I keep the same viewpoints just maybe more developed, as well as increased confidence/smoothness and better skills like driving and studying.

Don't want anything dramatic
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm only 17 and I feel I've changed A LOT
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This but wait until mabey a year out from graduation. You will change significantly. At 19, thats where Im at right now. Its when you truly form imo.

I honestly hope it's for the better. I'm kind of comfortable with myself right now... so I hope I keep the same viewpoints just maybe more developed, as well as increased confidence/smoothness and better skills like driving and studying.

Don't want anything dramatic
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Dear 15-year old self,

Please create a site where members can put up profile pictures of themselves and write on each other's profile. Myspace sucks btw.
Make it only for college students at first then when it gets big, expand it for everyone and their mommas so that it'll be more popular.
Put ads on the side for revenue and feel free to call this site "Facebook".

Thanks,
22-year old self

the most awesome letter in the thread...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dear 15 year old self...

i'm not going to predict anything, cuz i dont want you to avoid anything. i want you to go thru everything. all the painful stuff, happy stuff, breezys, homeboys, and family... it will make you the man today, and you will be super comfortable with the man you are... but i will tell you this...

NEVER let them see you sweat, fams... always try and keep a cool, level head so you can think things thru.

sign up for NIKETALK, and bet on the redsox to come back against the yankees to go to the world series when they're down 3-0..

sincerely,

future self...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Dear 15-year old self,

Please create a site where members can put up profile pictures of themselves and write on each other's profile. Myspace sucks btw.
Make it only for college students at first then when it gets big, expand it for everyone and their mommas so that it'll be more popular.
Put ads on the side for revenue and feel free to call this site "Facebook".

Thanks,
22-year old self

the most awesome letter in the thread...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dear 15 year old self...

i'm not going to predict anything, cuz i dont want you to avoid anything. i want you to go thru everything. all the painful stuff, happy stuff, breezys, homeboys, and family... it will make you the man today, and you will be super comfortable with the man you are... but i will tell you this...

NEVER let them see you sweat, fams... always try and keep a cool, level head so you can think things thru.

sign up for NIKETALK, and bet on the redsox to come back against the yankees to go to the world series when they're down 3-0..

sincerely,

future self...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

God damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
... Did anyone bother reading the whole paragraph?
*Raises hand*
happy.gif

I actually read almost everyone's
laugh.gif
I find this stuff very motivational for some reason.

On a side note, if I ever need to whip up an essay on the last minute, best believe I'll be paging this dude Rex
laugh.gif

God damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Raises hand*
happy.gif

laugh.gif

On a side note, if I ever need to whip up an essay on the last minute, best believe I'll be paging this dude Rex
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

God damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Raises hand*
happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I will be reading that shortly.

And i've read most of everyone's too.
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

God damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Raises hand*
happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I will be reading that shortly.

And i've read most of everyone's too.
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Dear 15 yr old self,

You're a good kid and you're gonna make some good choices, but here's some words of advice:

-Invest ALL of your money in Apple computers.  And keep investing in that stock!
-Stop underestimating yourself.  You're smarter than you think.  Also, don't be so shy around the ladies.  You're a good lookin' guy.  Don't be afraid to speak up.
-Don't let your friends be so mean to others.  I know you think you're just clowning around, but it's still not cool.
-The girl from Kansas, you're gonna run into her again.  Be patient and make sure you know the whole story before you do anything stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

-Take the counselor's advice and got to college out of state.  If you don't you'll regret it.
-And above all else, DO NOT let Dollar Bill talk you into calling up Erin.  When he suggests it, go home....for the love of God just go home!!!!

If you do this, all I can say is #winning (It'll make more sense in 20 yrs)

Oh, and one last thing.  Don't go see Johnny Mnemonic at the theater, in fact never watch it period!

Dear 15 yr old self,

You're a good kid and you're gonna make some good choices, but here's some words of advice:

-Invest ALL of your money in Apple computers.  And keep investing in that stock!
-Stop underestimating yourself.  You're smarter than you think.  Also, don't be so shy around the ladies.  You're a good lookin' guy.  Don't be afraid to speak up.
-Don't let your friends be so mean to others.  I know you think you're just clowning around, but it's still not cool.
-The girl from Kansas, you're gonna run into her again.  Be patient and make sure you know the whole story before you do anything stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

-Take the counselor's advice and got to college out of state.  If you don't you'll regret it.
-And above all else, DO NOT let Dollar Bill talk you into calling up Erin.  When he suggests it, go home....for the love of God just go home!!!!

If you do this, all I can say is #winning (It'll make more sense in 20 yrs)

Oh, and one last thing.  Don't go see Johnny Mnemonic at the theater, in fact never watch it period!

Dear 15 year old Moe

-In about a year you'll lose weight and gain the social life you always wanted but its not what you expected.
-You'll get arrested for something very stupid when your 18, just let it happen you'll get stronger from it.
-A girl is going to knock you straight on your face, her name is Maria. You will never forget that name.
-You'll get more into your religion and be more comfortable with life.

Sincerely yours, 19 year old(almost 20 in a week) Moe

Dear 15 year old Moe

-In about a year you'll lose weight and gain the social life you always wanted but its not what you expected.
-You'll get arrested for something very stupid when your 18, just let it happen you'll get stronger from it.
-A girl is going to knock you straight on your face, her name is Maria. You will never forget that name.
-You'll get more into your religion and be more comfortable with life.

Sincerely yours, 19 year old(almost 20 in a week) Moe

Actually try in school, don't get by with your 3.5 just because you can and requires minimal effort, put that extra effort for that 4.0 and go to a top Ivy league business school.
Forget sciences and your interest in them,focus on what you're great at, mathematics and history.
Plus, actually focus on basketball and your conditioning, if you actually tried you could get into a top academic school on a partial ride with ease.
Don't be so arrogant, yes you can do it all when you don't even try sometimes, but if you don't become humble quicker you'll have a few humbling experiences that will disrupt your path to your end-goal and success.
In terms of females, take your chances, better to fail then not take an opportunity.

Actually try in school, don't get by with your 3.5 just because you can and requires minimal effort, put that extra effort for that 4.0 and go to a top Ivy league business school.
Forget sciences and your interest in them,focus on what you're great at, mathematics and history.
Plus, actually focus on basketball and your conditioning, if you actually tried you could get into a top academic school on a partial ride with ease.
Don't be so arrogant, yes you can do it all when you don't even try sometimes, but if you don't become humble quicker you'll have a few humbling experiences that will disrupt your path to your end-goal and success.
In terms of females, take your chances, better to fail then not take an opportunity.

Invent facebook, twitter and pitch ipad idea to steve jobs. Bet all your savings that the Boston Celtics will win in 08. Black president in 08. Dont @$#* that girl from freshman year

Invent facebook, twitter and pitch ipad idea to steve jobs. Bet all your savings that the Boston Celtics will win in 08. Black president in 08. Dont @$#* that girl from freshman year

Back
Top Bottom