If You Got Hurt Would You Let Bob Do This To You? (Pics)

Felt bad for butler...  Hopefully its not too serious. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

1:05
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm reaching here but I get the feeling Huggy Bear had a flash back to when Kenyon went down. It was hard to watch that. Huggins did what we all would want in a moment like that.

Also, Butler should be OK. Armein Kirkland had a similar, well actually worse with the knee buckle, and He is back playing overseas. Butler will be OK. He just has to heal up and bust his butt to get the knee better than ever.

sucks he got hurt.

Spoiler [+]
but i think a lot of folks are simping over this. cats get injured all the time. if he's got the talent, he'll be aight. no need to shed tears. especially without knowing the extent of his injury. it could be anything from a blown ACL to a bruised knee.

look at sam bradford AND jermaine gresham who both had (college) career ending injuries for OU last year... i didnt see either one of them on the field crying for 10 minutes. then you look at how andew bogut got his arm broke off at the elbow tonight... and he got himself up off the court like a man. hell, the chick from tech didnt cry when Gigantor Griner broke her nose a few weeks back either.

just sayin. i understand its painful, and an emotional situation ... but there's no crying on the court.

EDIT:

It was ultimately diagnosed as a sprain, the result of what he called "planting too hard" and having his foot slip a bit. But Butler feared it the worst possible injury; he couldn't even say the words - a torn ACL.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.co...a_hug.html#ixzz0k7gNlsMQ

ri9jj6.gif

a sprain?! eff outta here...

I seen countless "tear jerkin" movies and jus sat through em and feel no emotion, but this was the ultimate tear jerker no doubt!

He either tore his ACL, MCL and Medial meniscus... two of them or all 3.... hopefully none. I gained so much respect for Bob Huggins... If I had a child, I'd want him to play for him.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

He either tore his ACL, MCL and Medial meniscus... two of them or all 3.... hopefully none. I gained so much respect for Bob Huggins... If I had a child, I'd want him to play for him.
I don't know if they did an MRI yet but they said it was a sprain.

I SWEAR WHEN I SEEN THIS ON SPORTSCENTER I YELLED "AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" LAST NIGHT

caps for emphasis on how loud i screamed

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You say "let" like Butler had a real choice in that situation. He just hurt his knee in the Final Four game of his senior year, I'm sure he's not thinking about how close his coach was and how it might be awkward.

He was writhing in pain and screaming out, the coach was comforting him and trying to calm him down, that's it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You say "let" like Butler had a real choice in that situation. He just hurt his knee in the Final Four game of his senior year, I'm sure he's not thinking about how close his coach was and how it might be awkward.

He was writhing in pain and screaming out, the coach was comforting him and trying to calm him down, that's it.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Why not just post the video OP? BTW you got a lot of growing up to do son.

I posted it right when it happened.  Probably wasn't a video available yet, but thank you for contributing and posting if for the folks.  BTW Waaaaahhhhhhh.

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Why not just post the video OP? BTW you got a lot of growing up to do son.

I posted it right when it happened.  Probably wasn't a video available yet, but thank you for contributing and posting if for the folks.  BTW Waaaaahhhhhhh.
It's not funny, though. Dude's NBA career might not even jump start.

I see why you're laughing at this.
*looks at OP's sig*
Team Michigan?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom