If you had a time machine.....

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

1985 Hunt down EVERY pair of OG 1's.

Id go back to 85' wit homie zapatohead408 to get all d 1s possible. I'm more than sure they'll be enuff for 3pair each for both of us. Lol

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

1985 Hunt down EVERY pair of OG 1's.

Id go back to 85' wit homie zapatohead408 to get all d 1s possible. I'm more than sure they'll be enuff for 3pair each for both of us. Lol

Originally Posted by b32stealth

Just imagine copping a fresh pair of OG XIs with either the blue-++%/icy soles and then bringing them back to 2011 to rock and sell without worrying about the yellowing or the cracking! 
pimp.gif

No one would believe you though.

"Hey, nice quality fakes"..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by b32stealth

Just imagine copping a fresh pair of OG XIs with either the blue-++%/icy soles and then bringing them back to 2011 to rock and sell without worrying about the yellowing or the cracking! 
pimp.gif

No one would believe you though.

"Hey, nice quality fakes"..
eyes.gif

For financial gain, I'd actually go to 1986 rather than '85 ....scoop up all the Is when they had been discounted to crazy prices like $19.99 etc.

For personal enjoyment -1991 ....buy 100 pairs of Infrared VIs & roll around naked in them

Wait ...what?

For financial gain, I'd actually go to 1986 rather than '85 ....scoop up all the Is when they had been discounted to crazy prices like $19.99 etc.

For personal enjoyment -1991 ....buy 100 pairs of Infrared VIs & roll around naked in them

Wait ...what?

1995 fa sho. Year of the greatest Jordan ever, the AJ 11.
Going back to 85 or 86 to scoop all the AJ 1s would be nice too.

1995 fa sho. Year of the greatest Jordan ever, the AJ 11.
Going back to 85 or 86 to scoop all the AJ 1s would be nice too.

I would go back to when Michael Jordan was in college and steal all his game worn shoes.

I would go back to when Michael Jordan was in college and steal all his game worn shoes.

Tough one... i'd have to say 85 though and find those sought after OG 1's! I'd have a warehouse full!

Tough one... i'd have to say 85 though and find those sought after OG 1's! I'd have a warehouse full!

Back
Top Bottom