If you had a time machine.....

95 for as many xi's in every colorway, tons of og chriss webbers, marshal faulks, pennys, barkleys, rodmans and as many way ups as possible and retire

95 for as many xi's in every colorway, tons of og chriss webbers, marshal faulks, pennys, barkleys, rodmans and as many way ups as possible and retire

I'd go all the way back to the late 80's and cop as many 1's and fleer 86 boxes that I could get my hands on and stash them in a safe. I'd also buy walmart stock at 45 cents a share, invent google/youtube, and leave a note at the FBI warning them about osama and all of his atrocities. My quest doesn't just start and end at shoes. lol

I'd go all the way back to the late 80's and cop as many 1's and fleer 86 boxes that I could get my hands on and stash them in a safe. I'd also buy walmart stock at 45 cents a share, invent google/youtube, and leave a note at the FBI warning them about osama and all of his atrocities. My quest doesn't just start and end at shoes. lol

i would go back and NOT buy the blk/red XIXs early
30t6p3b.gif

i'd wait around for all of you guys to come back in your time machines, snatch all your heat, then hop into my time machine and travel back to 2000 to sit down and eat an ice cream cone.
i hope you're all picking up size 9.5's during your travels.

i'd wait around for all of you guys to come back in your time machines, snatch all your heat, then hop into my time machine and travel back to 2000 to sit down and eat an ice cream cone.
i hope you're all picking up size 9.5's during your travels.

Back
Top Bottom