If You Had No Feet Would You Still Rock Sneakers Vol. ISS

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ISS FTL

True story. There was a guy in my high school that wore his collection of Jordans and they always stayed fresh. Why? Because he was in a wheelchair!
pimp.gif

yea, i seen that thread on iss
SMH to the max
they always make kiddy +@$ threads its so sicking
im not even revealing my iss name because all i use it is for b/s system
$teve would ban you me lol

of course. I can get fake legs, better yet, rock all the sizes under the rainbow (size 7-15)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ ISS though

I hate how people knock on ISS when their in it themselves... "I'm only here to sell"... Thats the same as being on ISS right?...

Originally Posted by Palmela hAnderson

True story. There was a guy in my high school that wore his collection of Jordans and they always stayed fresh. Why? Because he was in a wheelchair!
pimp.gif

I was in school with a dude in a wheelchair and his shoes would look BEAT and I would just be like how does that happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Palmela hAnderson

pimp.gif

I was in school with a dude in a wheelchair and his shoes would look BEAT and I would just be like how does that happen
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Realtalk if I didn't have feet I'd just slide them on my stubs so it look like I got feet. If I didn't have legs, I'd make it looklike I atleast had one foot.
nerd.gif

to all those saying why were you on iss or how do you know i repeat i am not a member on that site for young horny vagina-less children

somebody mentioned the thread in the iss scamer posts that posted here and i felt the need to expose the world to such a great topic
that only lonely horny 14 year olds could make on a sneaker board thats really like a day care center

Hypebeast, i think that's the biggest picture ever posted
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom