If you had the opportunity to slap a celebrity, who would it be??

RevRunWisdom and the folk who insist on RTing his every tweet

oh and Kobe
nerd.gif

I'd superman slap(UFC style) DJ Khaled, I can't stand him saying "We Da Best" over and over.

rihana
boosie (for the haircut)
wayne
birdman (for the tattoo)
nicki minaj
stephon marbury
ochocinco (hago whatever the heck...)
don king
al sharpton

id slap jay z
ill slap him so hard that his face will swell up so much and his lip wont look that big no more

the whole cast of TMZ for talkin *%%! but never being seen in the streets.
i know people who work at tmz and they tell me that they lowkey cant go outside.
on fear of retaliation.
i hate that spicolli lookin boy.

Kanye
Jay-Z
Spencer Pratt
Justin Timberlake
Rosie O'Donnell
Paul Pierce
Terrell Owens
Chad Johnson

Originally Posted by nosepiker

I'd go with Pitbull.
Just can't stand that dude's voice and music.
eyes.gif

hater, Pitbull's a cool guy. People like Bill O'Riley who simply speak louder than their objectors when arguin on TV, they never admit they could bewrong....ever.

Originally Posted by rocman23

Galvelocity wrote:

The tooth fairy from the movie Darkness Falls. Six years later, STILL traumatized.
Thougt I was the only one who that movie really *%*%!@ with, I couldn't sleep right at all after seeing that movie. Had me turning on lights and jumping into them in the house
smh.gif

But I would slap the hell out of Bow Wow, and probably Tony Romo

Oh and Jack Black because he is not funny

Hahah when I exit my bedroom there's a 4 ft hallway and then the kitchen is around the corner, and theres about 3 ft of living room in betweenthe hallway and the kitchen, and I can't reach the living room lightswitch from the hallway so I jump the 3 ft of darkness to get into the kitchen whenI'm up at night getting stuff. STILL. and I'm 20 years old.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom